Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season?

Go down 
+4
Tar Heel
Darko
Saeed
KD35
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season? Empty
PostSubject: Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season?   Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:51 pm

You have two major MVP candidates in Wade and LeBron really out of the picture. None of the Miami Big 3 will have MVP cailiber stats. Kobe is getting old and Durant already did better than him this past year. Then you have Dwight Howard. The Magic would have to do really, really good for him to win MVP. IDK about CP3 because all of this talk about him being traded is confusing me. Unless the Thunder totally fail,or Durant, god fobid, gets injured, does he have the MVP in the bag?

BQ- Thunder- top 3 team in the Westercn Conference next year?
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season?   Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:55 pm

My MVP contenders: Kobe, Dwight, Wade, Durant, LeBron in no order.

BQ- Ohya.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season?   Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:21 pm

The MVP contenders are:LeBron James,Dwayne Wade,Kevin Durant,Kobe Bryant,Kevin Durant,Dwight Howard in some order.We shall see who will take it.If CP3 eventually teams up with Dwight Howard,i have the little point guard as the MVP

BQ:Maybe,i think they could make it but it will be hard
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season?   Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:33 pm

It's between Kobe and Durant IMO, and Durant should have the edge; Dwight is a semi-dark horse for it...I don't think he's there yet, but then, I would probably think Kobe was too old to win it again if I wasn't a fan of LA lol. And I agree, I don't see LeBron/Wade winning it since their numbers will likely decrease somewhat/votes will be split between them since you wouldn't be able to make a decisive argument in favor of one or the other as to who was most valuable to the Heat.

BQ-I have them at number 2; they're a bigger threat to me than any other team in the West, except perhaps a healthy Portland squad (they have everything you need to beat LA except health, and by extension, chemistry).
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season?   Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:35 pm

Durant and lebron have layups for the MVP title
kobe and melo have a mid range shot
wade,dwight have a 3 point shot
wall,williams,paul have half court heaves at it...

Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season?   Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:36 pm

3. hell nah
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season?   Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:45 pm

Ehhh.. not in the bag. but i expect him to win it

BQ
still gotta get past L.A., Denver and Dallas(denver and dallas are pretty underrated on this site for some reason)
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season?   Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:01 pm

He is the leader right now before the season, but Kobe is always in the talk, and then there's other players like Dwight, Carmelo, D-Will, and I expect one of the Miami big 3 to be a contender...

BQ - Numbah 2!
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season?   Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Yeah...probably..

I mean...Wade and Lebron are still gonna be in the convo but realistically they won't win it...
The only person challenging KD should be Dwight and (if healthy or unless he gets traded to the Magic) CP3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season?   Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does Kevin Durant have the MVP in the bag for next season?
Page 1 of 1