Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What would you have done if you were LeBron James?

Go down 
+5
KD35
Chris
Tar Heel
Fox News
No Longer DEAD
9 posters
AuthorMessage
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

What would you have done if you were LeBron James? Empty
PostSubject: What would you have done if you were LeBron James?   What would you have done if you were LeBron James? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:25 am

Would you have gone to Chicago? New York? Miami? Or even stayed in Cleveland?

Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: What would you have done if you were LeBron James?   What would you have done if you were LeBron James? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:35 am

im a man bout mii money..i wouldas stayed in cleveland
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: What would you have done if you were LeBron James?   What would you have done if you were LeBron James? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:38 am

If I were him (arguably the most gifted player of all time; not the BEST, but maybe the most gifted who could potentially become the best), I would've gone to Chi-town, where I'm still the alpha dog, but I have the right supporting cast that I can lead to victory. I wouldn't have run off to South Beach like a pussy. I mean, if MJ or Magic or Bird or Kobe were watching LeBron's decision and heard him say he went there so he wouldn't feel the pressure to score 30 a night, they probably shook their heads in disgust or laughed their asses off. If I had the opportunity to supplant MJ, I would take it; I wouldn't take the opportunity to supplant Pippen as the best 2nd fiddle of all time. :SMH:
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: What would you have done if you were LeBron James?   What would you have done if you were LeBron James? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:58 am

Guys did you even hear his press conference?It's clear that he doesn't cares about Legacy,Money,Stats or Fame, all he wants is win. He didn't like being the guy who has to make the tough shot after tough shot...A.I wanted to be the go to guy every time, he didn't win anything, people call him ballhog, bad team-mate, cancer etc.Lebron goes to Miami to win, people call him pussy.
What should a Basketball player do to make others happy?Even if he doesn't touches MJ, why everyone cares so much? It seems everyone cares more than him, like its his mother or father.
And something else, who said that he wants to be better than Mike?Or just because the bandwagoners fans compare him to Mike everyone thinks that?
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

PostSubject: Re: What would you have done if you were LeBron James?   What would you have done if you were LeBron James? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:15 pm

bulls
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: What would you have done if you were LeBron James?   What would you have done if you were LeBron James? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Chris wrote:
Guys did you even hear his press conference?It's clear that he doesn't cares about Legacy,Money,Stats or Fame, all he wants is win. He didn't like being the guy who has to make the tough shot after tough shot...A.I wanted to be the go to guy every time, he didn't win anything, people call him ballhog, bad team-mate, cancer etc.Lebron goes to Miami to win, people call him pussy.
What should a Basketball player do to make others happy?Even if he doesn't touches MJ, why everyone cares so much? It seems everyone cares more than him, like its his mother or father.
And something else, who said that he wants to be better than Mike?Or just because the bandwagoners fans compare him to Mike everyone thinks that?

Because he has the potential to be one of the greatest, but he's not utilizing it. Like VC taken to an entirely new plane. It's a huge disappointment as a bball fan. Won't matter after a bit, but right now it still sucks to see that one of the most gifted basketball players of all time isn't trying to use his amazing skills to their fullest.
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: What would you have done if you were LeBron James?   What would you have done if you were LeBron James? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:32 pm

It's also early to know if he will do it or no..Lebron might be Bird of the Heat..Bosh and Wade might be McHale and Parish, Gasol and Odom, KG and Allen, Pippen and Robinson..You can't know either way.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: What would you have done if you were LeBron James?   What would you have done if you were LeBron James? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:58 pm

Stay in cleveland. Because thats my city Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: What would you have done if you were LeBron James?   What would you have done if you were LeBron James? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:47 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
If I were him (arguably the most gifted player of all time; not the BEST, but maybe the most gifted who could potentially become the best), I would've gone to Chi-town, where I'm still the alpha dog, but I have the right supporting cast that I can lead to victory. I wouldn't have run off to South Beach like a pussy. I mean, if MJ or Magic or Bird or Kobe were watching LeBron's decision and heard him say he went there so he wouldn't feel the pressure to score 30 a night, they probably shook their heads in disgust or laughed their asses off. If I had the opportunity to supplant MJ, I would take it; I wouldn't take the opportunity to supplant Pippen as the best 2nd fiddle of all time. :SMH:

mmhmmm.
Agree with this.
If I was Lebron, I would have gone to Chicago, New Jersey, or New York.
Players with Lebron's ability don't come often...he had the chance to be up there with Jordan, Magic, Bird, etc. I would have loved to have my name mentioned in the same group as these aforementioned legends.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: What would you have done if you were LeBron James?   What would you have done if you were LeBron James? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:22 pm

Chris wrote:
It's also early to know if he will do it or no..Lebron might be Bird of the Heat..Bosh and Wade might be McHale and Parish, Gasol and Odom, KG and Allen, Pippen and Robinson..You can't know either way.

That's the thing though, he won't be, unless Wade is forced to retire early or an injury cripples him dramatically. Wade was there first, he's already won a ring with them, and when asked about the possible signings of James and Bosh, he said they'd be great because "they complement my skills." He's not a complement to LeBron, LeBron is a complement to him. Using the A-Rod analogy, Wade is Jeter and LeBron is A-Rod. LeBron is better and by extension the Heat should belong to him, but they're Wade's, and that's not gonna change even if Wade averages single digit points while LeBron averages a triple double.
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: What would you have done if you were LeBron James?   What would you have done if you were LeBron James? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:12 pm

If I were him I would've went to LAC.. What would you have done if you were LeBron James? 372102
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: What would you have done if you were LeBron James?   What would you have done if you were LeBron James? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:02 pm

I don't know...
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: What would you have done if you were LeBron James?   What would you have done if you were LeBron James? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:02 pm

Chris wrote:

I agree with this
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: What would you have done if you were LeBron James?   What would you have done if you were LeBron James? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:38 pm

LeBron needs titles wrote:
Chris wrote:

I agree with this
I alsop agree with it. Lebron after the game 5 loss said " I spoil alot of people with my play" ,hinting that he was tired of being the one with all the weight on his shoulders and he gave up and wanted someone else to step up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you have done if you were LeBron James?   What would you have done if you were LeBron James? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you have done if you were LeBron James?
Page 1 of 1