Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?

Go down 
+11
YS
brownie13
J.Rasheed
Fox News
No Longer DEAD
Nick C
Janet
Tar Heel
Raza
cbi
King Of NJ
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? Empty
PostSubject: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:37 pm

you can't choose your favorite, the Celtics, or the Lakers.

I say mostly it depends on Free Agency

if Lebron James returns to Cleveland I'd like to see Cavaliers.vs.Nuggets the most with Melo dueling against Lebron for their 1st rings

as a 2nd choice I'd like to see the Cavaliers.vs.Thunder. Seeing Durant against Lebron in what is the NBA's future.

Now if Lebron isn't on the Cavs than I'd like to see

Magic.vs.Nuggets. Just feel like it would be interesting for some reason. Two teams that play team basketball with 2 superstars Dwight Howard and Carmelo Anthony who are looking for their 1st rings. Just thing they are well matched.

2nd choice would be Mavericks.vs.Magic. Same thing as above
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:38 pm

thunder vs bucks

nobody would watch it.

but i would Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:47 pm

Nuggets vs. Bulls

My favorite team vs. My second favorite team
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Thunder versus Magic. I would love to watch that series.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:00 pm

HMM just because for some reason I would watch it

Portland v.s Magic
Or Thunder v.s ATL lol

i know weird picks let me be lol =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:12 pm

Thunder vs. Whatever team LeBron lands on.

I'd like to see a battle between KD and LBJ.

Second choice would be Magic vs. Suns.

Howard vs. Amar'e. Nash vs. Chris Paul.... haha... rumor... okay Jameer Nelson till that rumor becomes true.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:15 pm

I'd also think a Warriors-Timberwolves matchup would be a sight for sore eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:28 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

That would be amazing since they're both in the WC.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:34 pm

Nick C wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

LMAO...oops. I was thinking about which one was worse. I meant Warriors-Nets.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:37 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
Nick C wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

hey hey hey...

Watch what you say Marshall Suspect
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Resident Douchebag wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
Nick C wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

hey hey hey...

Yeah Marshall...

Warriors vs. Warriors would be worse. After the season ends and the playoffs start a league wide illness effects 15 of 16 teams and the 8th seeded Warriors are the only ones not effected.

So the Warriors have to spilt their team to compete in the Finals. Thing is the Warriors never have more than 9 healthy players. So the whole series would be 4 on 5 players...

Good news for Warriors fans... you win either way.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:48 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
Nick C wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

hey hey hey...

Yeah...I knew that would bring you and Ryan down on me, but now that Maggette is gone...I dunno. You better strike gold in the draft. Although, if the first five picked are Wall, Turner, Favors, Cousins and Monroe in any order, I think you're kind of fucked. T-Wolves work just as well, but I actually think they'll improve this year when Jefferson rebounds.

*sigh*...I didn't have to write all that. I should've just hacked you...missed opportunities...
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:01 pm

The `new jersey buttfucks vs the sacremento anus poppers would be very...interestiing, to say the least
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:19 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
Nick C wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

hey hey hey...

Yeah...I knew that would bring you and Ryan down on me, but now that Maggette is gone...I dunno. You better strike gold in the draft. Although, if the first five picked are Wall, Turner, Favors, Cousins and Monroe in any order, I think you're kind of fucked. T-Wolves work just as well, but I actually think they'll improve this year when Jefferson rebounds.

*sigh*...I didn't have to write all that. I should've just hacked you...missed opportunities...

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
I think you're kind of fucked

Quote :
T-Wolves work just as well, but I actually think they'll improve this year when Jefferson rebounds

Thanks for reassuring me that we're worse than the T-Wolves and that we're fucked, Marshall. I feel so much better now.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:21 pm

And btw...the Warriors are 10 times more fun to watch than the Lakers or the Celtics...so I dunno what you're going on about Nick Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? 853558
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:36 pm

And btw...the Warriors are 10 times more fun to watch than the Lakers or the Celtics...so I dunno what you're going on about Nick Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? 853558

Hey... I'm only stating whats going too happen. I watched the series already (thanks to my time machine... aka my washer/dryer) and the GSW win in 7 games versus the GSW. You should be ecstatic Khai!
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Raza wrote:
Nuggets vs. Bulls

My favorite team vs. My second favorite team
BREAKING THE RULES
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Nick C wrote:

Hey... I'm only stating whats going too happen. I watched the series already (thanks to my time machine... aka my washer/dryer) and the GSW win in 7 games versus the GSW. You should be ecstatic Khai!

HOLY SHIT WE WON!!! WE'RE ON TOP OF THE WORLD...THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!! OMG!

FUCK WE LOST...REFS SCREWED EVERYTHING UP WE SHOULDA WON...FUCK YOU WARRIORS!
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:16 pm

cbi wrote:
BREAKING THE RULES

Oops, I didn't read the first message haha I feel dumb.

Ummm....Warriors and Nets. Warriors are fun to watch and have alot of money from the Maggette trade, and the Nets just HAVE to do something to fix up...
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Raza wrote:
cbi wrote:
BREAKING THE RULES

Ummm....Warriors and Nets. Warriors are fun to watch and have alot of money from the Maggette trade, and the Nets just HAVE to do something to fix up...

See, Khai! I'm not the only one who wants it! Razz
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:24 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
Raza wrote:
cbi wrote:
BREAKING THE RULES

See, Khai! I'm not the only one who wants it! Razz

I'm suuuuuuure that's why you wanted a Warriors-Nets Finals, Marshall Rolling Eyes

And just call me Ben, for the record Razz
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Fine. I'm not the only one who wants it, Ben! The mediocrity would be fantastic! *runs and hides from Ben's inevitable retaliatory airstrike*
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:28 pm

Speaking of mediocrity, how bout those 2010 Finals eh? Razz
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:36 pm

How about Game 7 drawing the most viewers since 1998, eh? Razz
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:37 pm

How about that being attributed to all the Kobe fans in China eh? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?   Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year? Empty

Back to top Go down

Other than the Celtics,Lakers,or your favorite team who would you like to see most meet in the NBA Finals next year?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next