Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?

Go down 
+2
Nick C
Tar Heel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? Empty
PostSubject: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:52 pm

Tony How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? 452865 at Ryan and Ben

Then... How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? 117549

then... How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? 744298

then... How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? 143863

Until he sees Ryan Twisted Evil and Ben Twisted Evil

And he realizes Sleep that it's all a dream Move

Until he goes on NBA.com and sees it and then How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? 902265

Last edited by Nick C on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:08 pm

LOL...nice effort there.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Nick, change the last like to "He goes on NBA.com and sees it and then How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? 902265 "
Back to top Go down
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:13 pm

Yep good call hahahahaha

It all rests on the chalk filled hands of LeBron James if he says no to NY this deal happens based on the rumors. If he says yes to us we would have to renounce Lee's rights with the unlikelihood of being able to retain him if he's offered something but I rather have unlikely than a certainty.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:41 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Stats wise, this trade is beast.

But the intangibles - Randolph has All-Star potential, Azubuike gets better and better, and Turiaf is one of the best energy players in the NBA. I would be accepting of the trade but it would be hard letting some of my 3 fave players go.

But: at least it's not a salary dump.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:44 pm

It woud be hard letting go of my favorite player on my team I had to do it with JC to the same damned Warriors too hahahaha. Please not Lee. Please!!!
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:47 pm

hahaha, then guess what happened next season Tony...we got rid of him too!
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:51 pm

I know hahahahaha and he's a FA this upcoming season. If Lee ever leaves I would love for NY to one day try and get him back and Crawford as well.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:09 pm

lol, Lee wants the dough though. I heard that if he gets traded to us, he wants a deal around 13 mil a year...it's hard to see NY signing both him and JC in a couple years with all this LeBron and Carmelo stuff going on...but it would be a nice combo.

but if this trade does go down...I envy you for getting Turiaf. He's the only reason I don't want this trade to happen hahaha
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:15 pm

He goes to NBA.com and then does this How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? 744298
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Turiaf is a good hustle guy and defender and a good teammate to have it's gonna take time though for me to get over the fact of Lee being gone though. Wilson Chandler would be the only guy left on the roster that saw the evils of Isiah Thomas and that don't even count cause Chandler was a rookie during Isiah's last season in NY. Lee was there through a lot of the Isiah years and Lee played hard and didn't complain although I wouldn't be mad if he did of all the controversies that surrounded the Knicks. He also got better and better each and every year he was here in NY for us.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:25 pm

but trust me...Turiaf WILL be one of your favorite players...that is, if this deal goes down. he's a guy that NY needs: someone who can make defense easier for everyone else. the dude got like 2 blocks in 20 minutes a game...and he also has those epic shouts when ever something amazing happens. I swear, they need to have like a Turiaf emoticon on this site...the dude's wack, but in a good way.

and I know Lee would be a good fit. I'm just concerned with the defense. I know he can improve, but a Biedrins-Lee frontcourt would be absolutely miserable.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Reports just said Stoudemire to NY would be finalized through a sign and trade.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:34 pm

Not for David Lee though. For a 16.5 million trade exception. Just extra money they can use to sign Warrick.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:40 pm

Ahh I see nevermind trade rumor back on.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:44 pm

Resident Douchebag wrote:
but trust me...Turiaf WILL be one of your favorite players...that is, if this deal goes down. he's a guy that NY needs: someone who can make defense easier for everyone else. the dude got like 2 blocks in 20 minutes a game...and he also has those epic shouts when ever something amazing happens. I swear, they need to have like a Turiaf emoticon on this site...the dude's wack, but in a good way.

and I know Lee would be a good fit. I'm just concerned with the defense. I know he can improve, but a Biedrins-Lee frontcourt would be absolutely miserable.

I was bummed when Turiaf left the Lakers and we got Powell to replace him. I like Powell and all, but Turiaf's energy was awesome (even if it did lead to the occasional boneheaded move).
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:47 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

I was bummed when Turiaf left the Lakers and we got Powell to replace him. I like Powell and all, but Turiaf's energy was awesome (even if it did lead to the occasional boneheaded move).

Turiaf's not a good fit on the Lakers. He needed to go to a team that needs energy, Lakers have more than enough of that...he's a nice fit on a contender if they need energy, a la Dallas, Miami, or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:52 pm

I didn't give a fuck if he was a good fit, I just liked him lol.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:23 pm

All I know is that if I could fake my death I would, just so I can come back with a vengeance.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:29 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

He's a beast

Kobe misses him so much...

Cool
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:53 pm

I think Turiaf misses Kobe more while he's sitting on the couch at home watching Kobe play into June... Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?   How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this? Empty

Back to top Go down

How would Ben, Ryan and Tony feel about this?
Page 1 of 1