Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion

Go down 
+5
Raza
Tar Heel
Saeed
Janet
Fox News
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion Empty
PostSubject: Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion   Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:28 pm

I hope he will!!! Kobe - 6 rings. Phil Jackson - 12 rings, and Gasol - 3 rings. It would be the perfect scenario.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion   Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Your one loyal celtics fan...NOT
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

PostSubject: Re: Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion   Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:10 pm

LOL... that is the mission right =).The reason he came back and now I really can't wait for the season to start =D.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion   Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Lakers=By far best team in NBA.

But anything could happen.

Orlando, Boston, Denver, could all come up with a huge season and win the title.

OKC's getting better and better and better and who knows, maybe they get a 2nd seed possibly. I always thought that if anybody in the West had a chance at all in beating LA, it would be the Thunder.

Chicago, Miami, New York, New Jersey, Los Angeles Clippers, whatever they all do in Free Agency, I'm sure at least one of them will come up big and get a championship caliber team going.

But, if everything stays the same, the Lakers take the NBA.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion   Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:43 pm

Damn straight he will! Phil does it in threes!
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion   Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Fuck every coach in the past. Fuck every coach right now. Fuck every coach in the future. If Phil Jackson won a championship next year, he would be hands down the best coach to ever coach the game, better than everyone else and everyone in the future.

Chicago: 6 rings by 2 3-peats
LA: 6 rings by 2 3-peats

God damn it hurts even thinking about it
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion   Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Slapchop! wrote:
Your one loyal celtics fan...NOT

I know eh, lol.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion   Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:44 pm

I wanna see what the Lakers do with their bench before I dub them the 2011 NBA champs.

Also, I wanna see how free agency plays out. If LBJ and bosh end up on the same team, you have to consider that team at least a little.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion   Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Too early to tell, and how will Kobe's finger be?
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion   Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:04 pm

thewiz06 wrote:
Too early to tell, and how will Kobe's finger be?

https://realbasketballtalk.forumotion.com/general-talk-f35/happy-birthday-wiz-t5147.htm
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion   Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:06 am

I don't man,we shall see
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion   Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:01 pm

Just to tell you guys, that was Error. Jay Muhammad. I banned his IP tho. So he cant make any more accounts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion   Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Phil Jackson 3Peat with the Lakers and end his coaching career a Champion
Page 1 of 1