Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Sooooo.... What is a legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game.....

Go down 
+4
Straight Edge Bluntness
Chosen One
Nick C
Janet
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

Sooooo.... What is a  legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game..... Empty
PostSubject: Sooooo.... What is a legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game.....   Sooooo.... What is a  legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game..... EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:33 pm

Well let me put the situation out there ... tomorrow we have our senior picnic to pick up graduation tickets and after that my friends want to go and hang out watch movies ,eat, talk... me eat my friends BREAD!!!(YUMMY)=D. Usually this last all day til like ends after 10pm...

The Lakers game tomorrow is at 6pm and I KNOW already the speech I am going to get from my friends.."Janet omgsh are you serious "...bla bla bla "How can you leave us from a basketball game you can watch any other day..blabla blaaaa...

Is that a legit reason... kinda nope damn it TUESDAY!!..

Thursday graduation!.. game is at 6pm the exact time my graduation it takes about 2 hours and to get out and I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW my I want to take pictures with family n friends and I TALK A LOT .. DON'T GET ME STARTED ON TRAFFIC TO GET OUT THE PARKING LOT IT IS A B.... = We will get home around 9 maybe .
ehh I might skip graduation they don't even give the certificate there .. =P .
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo.... What is a legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game.....   Sooooo.... What is a  legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game..... EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Hahaha... that was hilarious.

Uh... I think you have to hang with the friends and the family.

Thats should come before sports. It's important to them that you be there. Those are legit reasons.

Yeah it sucks, but it's also true. Some things you just can't get out of.

So when you don't have legit reasons. Lie. Just a little... at least for Tuesday you could mysteriously start to feel sick or something and need to lay down in front of your tv with your Lakers jersey on screaming profanities at the screen vigorously waving your pizza in anger at the refs.

I don't recommend that tho. Thats more along the lines of something I would try to pull.

Thursday sound impossible to pull off.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo.... What is a legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game.....   Sooooo.... What is a  legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game..... EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Ya I would hang out with ur friends and family

But I know u love the Lakers so u can always check out the boxscore every now and then or just watch the game all together on ur cell if u want (and if dont got a crappy cell like me Mad
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo.... What is a legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game.....   Sooooo.... What is a  legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game..... EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Sorry Janet but I gotta agree with Nick on this one.
Unfortunately (or not, depends on how you view the situation), you may have to miss the game cause I am presuming you and your friends want to meet up after the picnic as a means to celebrate a milestone (graduation) and that is something you can't really skip out of.

As for graduation...there is no way you would be able to get out of that one cause your parents will want to take as many pics as possible and everyone is gonna want to talk to you after the ceremony; even people that you did not really talk to much during the school year (well, that was my experience anyway ahaha).

Could you record the game and watch it later?
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo.... What is a legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game.....   Sooooo.... What is a  legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game..... EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:55 pm

That's legit. So is work. :/
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo.... What is a legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game.....   Sooooo.... What is a  legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game..... EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:10 pm

there is no reason 2 miss an nba finals game! unless yo moms in da hospital wit an hour 2 live....if she got 3 hrs 2 live u shud be watchin da game becuz it only takes 2 1/2 hrs 4 da game 2 end :/
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo.... What is a legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game.....   Sooooo.... What is a  legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game..... EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Hang with family. You'll treasure all the time you spent with them later.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo.... What is a legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game.....   Sooooo.... What is a  legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game..... EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:19 pm

The only game you should even CONSIDER taking over friends and family is the closing game.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo.... What is a legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game.....   Sooooo.... What is a  legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game..... EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:34 pm

Friends and fam aint goin nowhere..the game will be over at 8:30..just sayin
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo.... What is a legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game.....   Sooooo.... What is a  legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game..... EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:54 am

Well Tuesday problem solved.. MY mom grrr lol wants me home at 6pm the reason for that is she got mad at me for being out a lot .. :/

Thursday I will go to graduation I guess...

FU! Work.. I know I missed some games PLAYOFF GAMES b.c of WORK!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo.... What is a legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game.....   Sooooo.... What is a  legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sooooo.... What is a legit reason to miss an NBA Finals game.....
Page 1 of 1