Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK

Go down 
+14
Chris
Nick C
Fox News
FC
KD35
Abdu
YS
Raza
Tar Heel
cbi
Darko
Stefan
John14
Saeed
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK Empty
PostSubject: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:29 am

SK
PG Jameer Nelson / Mo Williams
SG Dwyane Wade / Vince Carter
SF Paul Pierce / Jeff Green
PF Carlos Boozer / DeJaun Blaire
C Al Jefferson / Elton Brand

FC
PG Stephen Curry / Mike Bibby
SG Danny Granger / Jamal Crawford
SF Carmelo Anthony / Tayshaun Prince
PF Amare Stoudemire / Antawn Jamison
C Al Horford / Jermaine O'Neal

I automatically vote for myself :p

SK 8 : 8 FC

Last edited by LockDownOnYou on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

Male Posts : 3251

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:13 am

sk..
Back to top Go down
Stefan
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Stefan

Male Posts : 940

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:18 am

SK
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:13 am

SK
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:43 am

I went position by position expecting to pick SK.. then I found FC probably winsevery position battle except PG

FC
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:49 am

cbi wrote:
I went position by position expecting to pick SK.. then I found FC probably winsevery position battle except PG

FC

And SG and C...and his bench is better...

SK.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:17 am

No not SG and C.

Granger and Crawford combined are better than Wade and Carter combined.
sure, wade is better than granger, but crawfordis the best sixth man in the nba and combined with granger thats an amazing combo

you seriously believe sk wins center? really?
he's got elton fucking brand and al jefferson. The guy who cant do anything except score down low.

fc has oneal and horford....

seriously.
how the hell is elton brand and al jefferson better than oneal and horford?

Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:31 am

Horford = out of position
JO = injury prone/inconsistent

Big Al is much better than either of them, and I think Brand is good coming off the bench.

As for SG, I'm laughing at the idea of Granger-a 6'9, 230 pound forward-trying to stay in front of Wade, who scores most of his points driving, and VC, who still is lethal driving into the lane. Crawford is the best 6th man in the NBA, sure, but VC is a starting SG coming off the bench, so I think the advantage of Crawford over VC is much smaller than the advantage SK has with Wade over Granger.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:33 am

Horford is out of position? how? He's played center his entire nba career, and well. JO is injury prone? yet you think chris has the best team? His team is built with injury prone players.

Granger isnt slow. He CAN stay in front of Wade. And he will score right along with Wade. Meanwhile you never know what VC your gonna get when youre always gonna get a good effort outta JC
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:57 am

cbi wrote:
Horford is out of position? how? He's played center his entire nba career, and well. JO is injury prone? yet you think chris has the best team? His team is built with injury prone players.

Granger isnt slow. He CAN stay in front of Wade. And he will score right along with Wade. Meanwhile you never know what VC your gonna get when youre always gonna get a good effort outta JC

Horford is supposed to play power forward, but the Hawks' centers are shit. That's why they were a prominent suitor for Shaq, because it would let Horford move to his natural position.

Yeah, I meant more that JO being injury-prone leads to him being inconsistent. And inconsistency isn't really an issue with Chris's team (why did that come up???).

Al Jefferson is better at C than Horford, and Elton Brand and JO are pretty much a wash. Hell, their averages are really close together.

Granger might be fast, but he's a forward, not a guard. Wade will zoom right by him and pester him on D. And again, JC is better than VC off the bench, but I don't think that outweighs how much better Wade is than Granger at guard. I don't really know what else to say. It's just my opinion, CBI, that SK's team is better. And so far more people agree with me than you. Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK 853558
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Yeah, but he's played center successfully thats the thing. He's one of the most well known and succesfull centers in the leauge.

That came up because i didnt understand calling JO injury prone when your favorite team had 3 or 4 injury prone players on it lol

Al Jefferson is also a PF playing C. He came into the NBA as a PF and was given the C job in Minnesota.

Those last two sentences are like i started this disagreement with you. You started it with me lol.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:03 pm

And one thing i noticed is that SKs bench certaintly isnt better, 4 inconsistent as hell players and blair compared to FCs bench. Its even, if not FCs bench is better.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:50 pm

My matchups are tied 5-5...so just like I did with the FC-Marshall series, I'm giving it to SK because of FC's major lack of defense

Which makes it 6-1 SK...up by 5 = win?
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:15 pm

no remember. you need 10 to move on now
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:28 pm

I vote FC
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:29 pm

SK
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:33 pm

FC
Back to top Go down
FC
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
FC

Male Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:34 pm

I vote myself,
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:35 pm

FC
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:39 pm

FC
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Daaaaaamn, that's sweet. Maybe I lost to the eventual champion! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FC
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
FC

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:43 pm

im down 7-6 pale

oh and on sk's bench is better? besides PG, and possibly SF my bench is better. Brand isn't better than JO because brand is way too short he's like 6'8.5
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:45 pm

I chaange my vote..SK
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:46 pm

Talk about;LOW POST WORK 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
FC
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
FC

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:47 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
Horford = out of position
JO = injury prone/inconsistent

Big Al is much better than either of them, and I think Brand is good coming off the bench.

As for SG, I'm laughing at the idea of Granger-a 6'9, 230 pound forward-trying to stay in front of Wade, who scores most of his points driving, and VC, who still is lethal driving into the lane. Crawford is the best 6th man in the NBA, sure, but VC is a starting SG coming off the bench, so I think the advantage of Crawford over VC is much smaller than the advantage SK has with Wade over Granger.

Why can't granger keep up with wade, he is one of the fastest forwards in the nba, very mobile, good quickness. He is not lebron or dwade fast but he can back off him because wade is not a great shooter, I can live with him making jumpers. Plus the slight advantage he has with speed I have with size. Carmelo and Granger will score in the low post at will.

Last edited by FC on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK   Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK Empty

Back to top Go down

Draft Game Semi-Finals: FC vs SK
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next