Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Just getting my suite and tie ready; polishing off da shades you know...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
EM:)

Male Posts : 6319

Just getting my suite and tie ready; polishing off da shades you know... Empty
PostSubject: Just getting my suite and tie ready; polishing off da shades you know...   Just getting my suite and tie ready; polishing off da shades you know... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:36 pm

Cause come 8:00 AM tomorrow after I polish off my Psych Final exam is officially when my Summer 2010 gets kick started. I gotta dress sharp cause of the whole moment I started, "the dress sharp test sharp" movement. And eff it already I am so confident that I will get nothing less than an A this final that I will up the anty and spend this my last night of academia this year in true fashion. Gonna drink and take the test on a hang over hopefully. The only way known to the gods. I myself am Zeus...
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Just getting my suite and tie ready; polishing off da shades you know...   Just getting my suite and tie ready; polishing off da shades you know... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:40 pm

GL..drink tha henny and blow da purp Just getting my suite and tie ready; polishing off da shades you know... 511544
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

Female Posts : 2765

PostSubject: Re: Just getting my suite and tie ready; polishing off da shades you know...   Just getting my suite and tie ready; polishing off da shades you know... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:41 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just getting my suite and tie ready; polishing off da shades you know...   Just getting my suite and tie ready; polishing off da shades you know... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just getting my suite and tie ready; polishing off da shades you know...
Page 1 of 1