Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency?

Go down 
+3
brownie13
Straight Edge Bluntness
King Of NJ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency?   Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:39 pm

Everybodies speculating where Lebron will go and we won't know for a while but if you could have him go where u wanted out of the realistic choices where would you want him to go...

Personally I want him to remain in Cleveland and win the Cavs a ring. Lebron is too important to a city that's long suffering and I kind of feel bad for them and would like to see them have something to cheer about. It'd be sad to see the last straw taken away from them. New York, Chicago,Miami,and any other potential city hasn't had to deal with the tortue Cavs fans had

2nd Choice I'll be a little greedy and say I want him to look how my avatar does beggining next season. Lebron would push the Bulls from just a playoff team to a title contender and I'd love to play deep into the playoffs again and see the Rose,Lebron,Noah Big 3 form. Derrick Rose's brother Leon Rose is his agent as well
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency?   Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Stay in Cleveland please!
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency?   Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:30 pm

I'm torn in between wanting him to stay or go to Chicago as my preference

Lebron in Chicago would help the Bulls alot and bring them to a Championship level and as a fan of the Bulls would love to be competing for titles and not just playoff berths again

but I feel bad for the city of Cleveland and would love to see Lebron win a title in that city and bring the long awaited joy for Cavs fans
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency?   Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Are you also afraid of the emergence of bandwagon fans?
That is, fans who will claim to be Bulls fans all along if Lebron was to come to Chicago.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency?   Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:49 pm

SRF: Empowerment wrote:
Are you also afraid of the emergence of bandwagon fans?
That is, fans who will claim to be Bulls fans all along if Lebron was to come to Chicago.

I am a little but winning always brings bandwagoners and I think winning is worth the cost of bandwagoners since the real Bulls fans know who they are. I'm more worried about the haters and Lebron haters. It'd be annoying to be a hated team esp. since we're well respected and like outside of rival teams now.

But I want to play for Championships instead of just playing for Playoff Berths again lol
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency?   Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:16 pm

Yeah, I understand that completely.
Bandwagoners are almost inevitable hahaha.

I'll try not to hate the Bulls if Lebron were to come to Chicago :p
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency?   Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:55 am

Stay. In. Cleveland. He has as much chance at a championship there as anywhere else over next 3-5 seasons.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency?   Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:22 am

Stay in Cleveland.I want to see him there with few championships

Second choice,Bulls.I want to see him again with few championships...
Back to top Go down
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency?   Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Stay in Cleveland
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency?   Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Parma.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency?   Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:24 pm

LeBron and Eddy Curry are close personal friends. They hang out with each other after games and last summer Curry hung out with James a lot. Not to mention James has recently reported to the Knicks that he wants to train with Eddy Curry this summer. I don't know if Eddy Curry ever trains but he's welcome to do so. Curry and James are represented by the same agent and trainer as well and Curry has had a notable falling out with Mike D'Antoni since Mike has got here in putting Curry in his doghouse. Kind of interesting if the Knicks are banking for Curry to do them a favor cause Curry is fed up with the Knicks and then some. I know I know I never thought I'd see the day Curry is fed up and could no longer eat anymore.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency?   Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Wall, Bron, Blatche, the next Big Three. Miss Cleo called this!
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency?   Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where do you want Lebron to go this Free Agency?
Page 1 of 1