Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Steve Nash is a BEAST!!!

Go down 
+2
Straight Edge Bluntness
EM:)
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

Steve Nash is a BEAST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Steve Nash is a BEAST!!!   Steve Nash is a BEAST!!! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:34 pm

Steve Nash in NYc 2011 Hahaha

17 Points in the first quarter. Best offensively fundamentally sound PG in the NBA and best court vision I've ever seen. If the dude caught on like he has now in the later stages of his career during the beginning years of his career there would be no question who is better between him and Jason or should I say Ason Kidd being that Kidd has never had a "J" in his game.

Anyways, this is gonna be 1 hell of a series.

Hopefully, Spurs come out in 7. I like both teams but the Spurs are the Spurs. Smile
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Steve Nash is a BEAST!!!   Steve Nash is a BEAST!!! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Steve Nash is a BEAST!!! 744298 lol

Come on Spurs!!!
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Steve Nash is a BEAST!!!   Steve Nash is a BEAST!!! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:42 pm

Meh. Nash has great court vision but imo not as good as Kidd's. Kidd can run the floor extremely efficiently, and while he may not be the best shooter ever, he doesn't turn the ball over 6 times a game like Nash does. Nash gets his assists from either feeding his three-point shooters or during the pick and roll. Always has been that way. Kidd will throw you alley oops, full court passes, and perfect bounce passes. And don't even make me bring up rebounding/defense...LOL
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Steve Nash is a BEAST!!!   Steve Nash is a BEAST!!! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:51 pm

True rebounding and defense are Kidd's, but in terms of passing it could go either way Kidd has protected the ball better in his career, but I just like Nash's style a whole lot more. His offensive game is worlds above that of Kidd's and I just think that he can pull off more difficult and skilled passes. Kidd has had a lot of teams that go on the run in his career, but never has he been the franchise player on a team like the Suns, like Nash is now. Kidd on the Suns was pretty sweet. But, I think Nash and his tenure in PHX have led them further than what Kidd did and not only that they are more exciting. I also think Nash if put on any team can make them into a playoff team I think he's more of a game changer (much more clutch) than Kidd and a team changer.

I've seen Kidd in NJ and I've seen Marbury in NJ & in PHX and after Marbury it was Eisley in PHX hahaha. Both NJ & PHX were terrible before Kidd and Nash came. If Nash was not in PHX today they would not be a playoff team I think. Also although Kidd brought NJ up quite considerably and to 2 Finals appearances that was in the East when the East was just garbage much worse than now even. Nash's Suns would have dismantled Kidd's Nets IMO. And Nash would have won the duel I think.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Steve Nash is a BEAST!!!   Steve Nash is a BEAST!!! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:58 pm

Not to mention J.Kidd is the guy who always wants things done J.Kidd's way and if it isn't he would flip out and that could be detrimental to his team and the team concept. I've seen it once before with his fall-out with Byron Scott that ultimately ran him out of town. And I've seen it take a negative toll on his team even when they brought in VC it was still an exciting team but never the same. And Kidd played a big part in that he's not as unselfish as Nash is. Nash is so much so unselfish that he can bring up the career PPG average of 7-10 of his team mates to the highest they've ever been in 1 season. He's actually done that before. I think he's a better PG to have for the team culture because it's not about Steve Nash it's about the Suns or the team.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Steve Nash is a BEAST!!!   Steve Nash is a BEAST!!! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:15 am

Quote :
Kidd has had a lot of teams that go on the run in his career, but never has he been the franchise player on a team like the Suns, like Nash is now.

Um... Kidd led the Nets to back to back Finals as the franchise player.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Steve Nash is a BEAST!!!   Steve Nash is a BEAST!!! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:20 am

Nick C wrote:
Quote :
Kidd has had a lot of teams that go on the run in his career, but never has he been the franchise player on a team like the Suns, like Nash is now.

I said that I went to the Lakers series!!!!

Thing is that was back in a time where the East was even more terrible then it is now. Very little competition and NJ was handily the best team. They got worked twice. Nash's Suns would have worked that NJ Nets team. And Kidd is 1 of the reasons why the Nets were not as good as their Finals appearances. He broke the team apart if you asked me. Fighting in the public eye with a lot of management including Scott, Thorn, and demanding trades. Nash would not do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Steve Nash is a BEAST!!!   Steve Nash is a BEAST!!! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:53 am

TonyEM: It's Giggles wrote:
Nick C wrote:
Quote :

Thing is that was back in a time where the East was even more terrible then it is now. Very little competition and NJ was handily the best team. They got worked twice. Nash's Suns would have worked that NJ Nets team. And Kidd is 1 of the reasons why the Nets were not as good as their Finals appearances. He broke the team apart if you asked me. Fighting in the public eye with a lot of management including Scott, Thorn, and demanding trades. Nash would not do such a thing.

They only got worked by the Lakers. The Spurs series was very competitive and went 6 games. That not getting worked.

Besides my point was that he was a franchise player that lead his team ot the Finals.

Quote :

So did I Tony... so what?! I don't get what your point is about that.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Steve Nash is a BEAST!!!   Steve Nash is a BEAST!!! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:30 am

He's a beast,best offensivlivy sound PG but court vision is to Kidd,so i agree with Khai Steve Nash is a BEAST!!! 372102
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Steve Nash is a BEAST!!!   Steve Nash is a BEAST!!! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:17 pm

Nick C wrote:
TonyEM: It's Giggles wrote:
Nick C wrote:
Quote :

They only got worked by the Lakers. The Spurs series was very competitive and went 6 games. That not getting worked.

Besides my point was that he was a franchise player that lead his team ot the Finals.

Quote :

So did I Tony... so what?! I don't get what your point is about that.

Hahahaha no point I'm just saying I went to that Finals hahaha it was a shame really cause it was the NBA Finals and there should have been something closer to sellouts but sadly that was not the case @ CAA. As for the Spurs-Nets it did go 6 but some of those games were complete blowouts in the Spurs favor. And yeah Kidd took the Nets far granted. If it was not for him K-Mart would have never been to that All-Star game of his. But, I just feel that in the end Kidd threw that franchise under the bus.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Steve Nash is a BEAST!!!   Steve Nash is a BEAST!!! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:41 pm

I guess players should play injured more often... LeBron has a bum elbow, puts up 35.. nash hurts his hip, puts up 33, williams get injured puts up 24, wade goes down at the end of the C's game [game 3] comes back the next game and puts up 46 hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Nash is a BEAST!!!   Steve Nash is a BEAST!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Steve Nash is a BEAST!!!
Page 1 of 1