Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The Thunder have the greatest chance of beating the Lakers out of the Western play-off teams.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

The Thunder have the greatest chance of beating the Lakers out of the Western play-off teams. Empty
PostSubject: The Thunder have the greatest chance of beating the Lakers out of the Western play-off teams.   The Thunder have the greatest chance of beating the Lakers out of the Western play-off teams. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Im not saying theyre better than the Suns, the Mavs, the Nuggets, and probably not better than the Jazz either. But they match-up real well with LA, imo. If LAL can get past OKC, and go to play Phoenix or Dallas or Denver or Utah, they should be damn happy they made it out of the first round.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

The Thunder have the greatest chance of beating the Lakers out of the Western play-off teams. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thunder have the greatest chance of beating the Lakers out of the Western play-off teams.   The Thunder have the greatest chance of beating the Lakers out of the Western play-off teams. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:09 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder have the greatest chance of beating the Lakers out of the Western play-off teams.   The Thunder have the greatest chance of beating the Lakers out of the Western play-off teams. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:12 pm

wow. someone agreed with me.. i thought nobody would. but then again, its visa Razz
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder have the greatest chance of beating the Lakers out of the Western play-off teams.   The Thunder have the greatest chance of beating the Lakers out of the Western play-off teams. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:16 pm

I think anyone will agree with you,Imean my dad who is a laker fan when he found out they played the thunder the first thing he said to me is " I dont like this..not to sure" ..lakers didnt wanna play the thunder..believe dat
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder have the greatest chance of beating the Lakers out of the Western play-off teams.   The Thunder have the greatest chance of beating the Lakers out of the Western play-off teams. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:17 pm

To play the Lakers, you need to get to the line. The Lakers are a very good defensive team, so you probably won't be pulling up for fadeaway jumpers with much success. Also, with Bynum, Gasol, and Odom down low, you probably won't be putting many people on posters (except for when Westbrook raped Odom), so get to the line.

The Thunder are some of the best at that. You are 100% correct
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder have the greatest chance of beating the Lakers out of the Western play-off teams.   The Thunder have the greatest chance of beating the Lakers out of the Western play-off teams. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thunder have the greatest chance of beating the Lakers out of the Western play-off teams.
Page 1 of 1