Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Do you like local sports commercials? Which of these do you like the best?

Go down 
+2
Nick C
wallshingtonwizard
6 posters

Which local commercial is the best?
1. Coach Boudreau (Caps) just wanting his lease not to have a higher payment for a New E Class, and nothing more.
Do you like local sports commercials?  Which of these do you like the best? Vote_lcap0%Do you like local sports commercials?  Which of these do you like the best? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2. Tyler is so WOW over the Acura TSX
Do you like local sports commercials?  Which of these do you like the best? Vote_lcap0%Do you like local sports commercials?  Which of these do you like the best? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3. Coach Eddie Jordan (Wizards) fires his T Shirt gun because he's so happy he got a great deal at his local Mercedes Benz dealer
Do you like local sports commercials?  Which of these do you like the best? Vote_lcap25%Do you like local sports commercials?  Which of these do you like the best? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
4. Local football stars like Ray, Lavar, and Clinton, even Carmelo lip syncing to the catchy jingle of a used car dealership for those with not so great credit
Do you like local sports commercials?  Which of these do you like the best? Vote_lcap75%Do you like local sports commercials?  Which of these do you like the best? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
5. Ovie being happy his job is his credit
 0% [ 0 ]
6. Hines with his smash mouth milk
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

Do you like local sports commercials?  Which of these do you like the best? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like local sports commercials? Which of these do you like the best?   Do you like local sports commercials?  Which of these do you like the best? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:50 pm

CHOICE 1

CHOICE 2

CHOICE 3

CHOICE 4

CHOICE 5

CHOICE 6

Can you guys find any other local commercials with athletes? These are all pretty local for me, minus the test wow.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

Do you like local sports commercials?  Which of these do you like the best? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like local sports commercials? Which of these do you like the best?   Do you like local sports commercials?  Which of these do you like the best? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:50 pm

I like No. 3.

It's been a long time since I've seen Eddie Jordan smile. Plus, it's pretty funny.

No. 4 is close tho... who doesn't love multiple cameos lipsyncing to a terrible song?
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Do you like local sports commercials? Which of these do you like the best?   Do you like local sports commercials?  Which of these do you like the best? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:36 am

3 and 4 are cool. I've seen Ovechkin and that terrible singing before. Not pretty.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Do you like local sports commercials? Which of these do you like the best?   Do you like local sports commercials?  Which of these do you like the best? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:21 am

I preferred commercial number 4; love that Shaggy song and their remix to it was kinda catchy. Had me dancing here at my keyboard for a bit, hehe. The rest were meeehhh in my book.
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: Do you like local sports commercials? Which of these do you like the best?   Do you like local sports commercials?  Which of these do you like the best? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:07 am

Choise 4.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Do you like local sports commercials? Which of these do you like the best?   Do you like local sports commercials?  Which of these do you like the best? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:49 am

this ones best!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like local sports commercials? Which of these do you like the best?   Do you like local sports commercials?  Which of these do you like the best? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you like local sports commercials? Which of these do you like the best?
Page 1 of 1