Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

State of DC sports......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

State of DC sports...... Empty
PostSubject: State of DC sports......   State of DC sports...... EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:01 am

I bet Flip Saunders is like this too at halftime when we are getting blown out by every team we play... Someone get this man to both the Caps and Wizards locker rooms for better speech! Shanahan is like the prima donna that Boudreau is accusing his players of being.

I'M SO SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF THE REDSKINS LOSING TO EVERY FUCKING TEAM IN THE LEAGUE IN EVERY GODDAMN WAY! THE WIZARDS ARE CAN'T WIN A FUCKING GAME OUTSIDE OF VERIZON CENTER AND NOW THEY CAN'T WIN INSIDE THE DAMN PLACE! THE CAPS ARE NOW LOSING SEVEN FUCKING GAMES IN A ROW BECAUSE BRUCE BLUBBERBOY BOUDREAU CAN'T ADJUST TO OTHER TEAMS' GOALIE STRATEGIES LIKE HALAK DID ON US IN THE PLAYOFFS!

SOMEONE PLEASE MOVE THE REDSKINS OUT OF TOWN! I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS BULLSHIT WITH DAN SNYDER! HALF OF THE KIDS TODAY ROOT FOR THE RAVENS IN THE DC AREA ANYWAY! AND TED FIRE FLIPAND FIRE ERNIE! FIRE BRUCE TOO! WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN AVERY JOHNSON FOR THE WIZARDS LAST YEAR AND THE CAPS NEED AN ASSHOLE HEAD COACH TOO! THAT WAY WHEN THE TEAM ACTS LIKE SHIT YOUR HALFTIME SPEECHES WILL BE LIKE THIS BELOW!

Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: State of DC sports......   State of DC sports...... EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:30 am

avery johnson? do you see what he's doing!!????! and I dont know anyone whos really from DC who roots for the ravens. chill and support the team..you cant tell me that the caps,wizards and the 'skins are not going in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: State of DC sports......   State of DC sports...... EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:47 am

lol rant Razz
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: State of DC sports......   State of DC sports...... EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:57 am

A growing amount of the kids here in va like flacco and stallworth and ray over donovan, cooley, and orakpo
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of DC sports......   State of DC sports...... Empty

Back to top Go down

State of DC sports......
Page 1 of 1