Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Last home game. Martin coming to ARCO as a rocket for the first time?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

Female Posts : 2765

Last home game. Martin coming to ARCO as a rocket for the first time? Empty
PostSubject: Last home game. Martin coming to ARCO as a rocket for the first time?   Last home game. Martin coming to ARCO as a rocket for the first time? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:54 pm

Uhh.. This should be an exciting game and there should be a lot of people tonight. I'm also excited because Kevin Martins coming back to ARCO for the first time as a rocket. I hope everyone stands up for him, he has been good to us for many years. Tyreke needs to have a huge game tonight. He needs to show everyone that he deserves the ROY, even though he will most likely get it. TONIGHT TYREKE IS GOING TO MAKE HISTORY. He just needs 24 points to become the fourth player in the nba to average 20-5-5 in their rookie season ( MJ, lebron, Oscar). This game is going to be funnn.

Predict. cheers
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

Female Posts : 2765

PostSubject: Re: Last home game. Martin coming to ARCO as a rocket for the first time?   Last home game. Martin coming to ARCO as a rocket for the first time? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:48 pm

ARlond is in ARCO!
Woo
Back to top Go down
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
EM:)

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Last home game. Martin coming to ARCO as a rocket for the first time?   Last home game. Martin coming to ARCO as a rocket for the first time? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:20 pm

I am gonna be in panic mode this summer after NY's last game @ MSG. This may very well be David Lee's last game @ MSG as a Knick gulp. I would be so bummed if this were to happen. It will be like last summer where I was on the edge of my seat listening in to whether or not Lee would not play in NY this season. I really want to buy me a Lee jersey too, but if he may not be here next season there's almost no use in it Sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last home game. Martin coming to ARCO as a rocket for the first time?   Last home game. Martin coming to ARCO as a rocket for the first time? Empty

Back to top Go down

Last home game. Martin coming to ARCO as a rocket for the first time?
Page 1 of 1