Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Bulls defeat the Celtics 101-93 at home, still 1 game up in the playoff race

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

Bulls defeat the Celtics 101-93 at home, still 1 game up in the playoff race Empty
PostSubject: Bulls defeat the Celtics 101-93 at home, still 1 game up in the playoff race   Bulls defeat the Celtics 101-93 at home, still 1 game up in the playoff race EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:30 am

in front of a sellout crowd now just need to beat the Bobcats on the road, who already locked up the 7 spot and may be resting or have the Knicks pull an upset at Toronto against the Raptors

the Celtics are now garanteed the 4th spot in the East

What do you think of this?

BQ- How about Derrick Rose's 39pts and Kirk Hinrich's 30pts?

BQ2- Will the Bulls get in?
Back to top Go down
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
EM:)

Male Posts : 6319

Bulls defeat the Celtics 101-93 at home, still 1 game up in the playoff race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulls defeat the Celtics 101-93 at home, still 1 game up in the playoff race   Bulls defeat the Celtics 101-93 at home, still 1 game up in the playoff race EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:56 am

Kind of expected out of your best player (Rose) to perform well when the season is on the line. However, what's impressed me is that Hinrich is looking like back when he was a 16/6 player himself. I always thought he had this capability still but was playing unaggressive, getting injured, and was lacking in his confidence these last couple of seasons. Captain Kirk though has lived up to his title of Captain though in these last outings, especially his 30 point performance and that's nice to see.

- After this season I see the Celtics being no better than a 6,7, or 8th seed unless they reroot this team completely (leaving Big 3) intact w. Rondo. The rest though they need some new blood. Especially, new blood in the form of a KG replacement for the future cause KG may not hold up for that long.

- Bulls get in I think.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Bulls defeat the Celtics 101-93 at home, still 1 game up in the playoff race   Bulls defeat the Celtics 101-93 at home, still 1 game up in the playoff race EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:54 pm

I hear that the Bobcats may be resting G-Force tonight; so let's see what happens.

And Hinrich/Rose took over that game completely for the most part. Rose did a good job with Rondo as well (unfortunately haha). They played with a burning desire to get into the playoffs - even if the Raps don't get in...the Bulls are very much deserving of being the 8th seed because they worked their butts off in the past few games to do so.

And I agree with Tony; Celts are done after this season unless the make some significant moves in the off-season.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Bulls defeat the Celtics 101-93 at home, still 1 game up in the playoff race   Bulls defeat the Celtics 101-93 at home, still 1 game up in the playoff race EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:20 pm

they really want that 8th spot. i've liked the Bulls all season, and hope they do make the playoffs, regardless of how they do against the Cavs. i love their team defense when it is there, because they have a lot of defensive energy as a team, and their offense really relies on their defense being good as well. when they play good basketball, they're fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulls defeat the Celtics 101-93 at home, still 1 game up in the playoff race   Bulls defeat the Celtics 101-93 at home, still 1 game up in the playoff race Empty

Back to top Go down

Bulls defeat the Celtics 101-93 at home, still 1 game up in the playoff race
Page 1 of 1