Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

How close are we getting to the end of RBT

Go down 
+9
Andy's swingman ;)
Rush
Darko
Chris
No Longer DEAD
brownie13
YS
Awesome
King Of NJ
13 posters
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

How close are we getting to the end of RBT Empty
PostSubject: How close are we getting to the end of RBT   How close are we getting to the end of RBT EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:16 pm

don't mean to be pessimistic but Jaleesa already touched on it.

Nobodies posting here and we can go almost and hour without a post. Just seems the activity isn't there like it once was, and that people never want to post

as she touched on took us way longer to get to 200,000 than 100,000

it may die before it ever reaches 300,000

Even worse there's too many threads with small responses that you can get more answers on Y!A for

with the death of the activity in here, how long berfore this board dies?
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

PostSubject: Re: How close are we getting to the end of RBT   How close are we getting to the end of RBT EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:18 pm

Its a little thing called school, work, and the meaningless end of the NBA regular season. On April 17th the site will pick back up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: How close are we getting to the end of RBT   How close are we getting to the end of RBT EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:18 pm

2009-2010 NBA CHAMPIONS wrote:
Its a little thing called school, work, and the meaningless end of the NBA regular season. On April 17th the site will pick back up.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: How close are we getting to the end of RBT   How close are we getting to the end of RBT EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:20 pm

threads about the site dying are not gunna make the site pick back up.

devin and jay already got the rest.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: How close are we getting to the end of RBT   How close are we getting to the end of RBT EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:58 pm

maybe we should rename the site to "Real Shit Talk" as Brother J suggested...lmao
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: How close are we getting to the end of RBT   How close are we getting to the end of RBT EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:32 am

Lmao @ Ben.

On topic now.

I hope it isn't the end, ive made some good friends here and i wouldnt like to loose em. How close are we getting to the end of RBT 260452
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: How close are we getting to the end of RBT   How close are we getting to the end of RBT EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:58 am

No,we aren't even close

It's just the season is ending and it's booring.When the playoffs will start,users will come more often
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: How close are we getting to the end of RBT   How close are we getting to the end of RBT EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:10 pm

Derrick Favors wrote:
don't mean to be pessimistic but Jaleesa already touched on it.

Nobodies posting here and we can go almost and hour without a post. Just seems the activity isn't there like it once was, and that people never want to post

as she touched on took us way longer to get to 200,000 than 100,000

it may die before it ever reaches 300,000

Even worse there's too many threads with small responses that you can get more answers on Y!A for

with the death of the activity in here, how long berfore this board dies?

Sorry guys, I'll try my best to be active as I can. It's just that I run a sim league, so I will try my best to make it on more often.
Back to top Go down
Andy's swingman ;)
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Andy's swingman ;)

Male Posts : 925

PostSubject: Re: How close are we getting to the end of RBT   How close are we getting to the end of RBT EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:50 pm

I hope RBT never gets terminated Sad. So many great users on here that have grown on me ❤
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: How close are we getting to the end of RBT   How close are we getting to the end of RBT EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:36 pm

I will bet that by the start of next years playoffs this site will be completely done...
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

PostSubject: Re: How close are we getting to the end of RBT   How close are we getting to the end of RBT EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:37 pm

Max wrote:
I hope RBT never gets terminated Sad. So many great users on here that have grown on me ❤

I know///// pale
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: How close are we getting to the end of RBT   How close are we getting to the end of RBT EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:57 pm

I think everyone is overreacting on this.

MY reason for being on this site is because I couldn't take Y!A anymore and was nudged in the direction of RBT. It's hard to find a forum where the people are nice and REAL basketball fans. Their are other forums that I've gone to (I know I'm a cheater), but it's not the same as here.

Some of the best conversations and arguements I've had were on this forum.

I've been so busy with work and life that I've haven't had the time to be on here. I think that the general consensus of the people that have posted to both of the "end of RBT" threads.

Instead of worrying about the state of the site and the amount of people posting, I think everyone should embrace what we have.

A community of friends.

If anything I think everyone has to start answering more post. I think that will make people feel like they're getting the payoff of putting up post in the first place.

LONG LIVE RBT!!
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

PostSubject: Re: How close are we getting to the end of RBT   How close are we getting to the end of RBT EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Nick C wrote:
I think everyone is overreacting on this.

MY reason for being on this site is because I couldn't take Y!A anymore and was nudged in the direction of RBT. It's hard to find a forum where the people are nice and REAL basketball fans. Their are other forums that I've gone to (I know I'm a cheater), but it's not the same as here.

Some of the best conversations and arguements I've had were on this forum.

I've been so busy with work and life that I've haven't had the time to be on here. I think that the general consensus of the people that have posted to both of the "end of RBT" threads.

Instead of worrying about the state of the site and the amount of people posting, I think everyone should embrace what we have.

A community of friends.

If anything I think everyone has to start answering more post. I think that will make people feel like they're getting the payoff of putting up post in the first place.

LONG LIVE RBT!!

AMEN BRO! :d
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: How close are we getting to the end of RBT   How close are we getting to the end of RBT EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:08 pm

I agree completely with Nick C's posts

its better on here than having to deal with the idiots on Y!A.

I hate having some posts go unnoticed but it's better than getting reported and getting troll answers.

Also the summer was when it was most active last year. Hopefully that's how it is this time around
Back to top Go down
Steve
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Steve

Male Posts : 1710

PostSubject: Re: How close are we getting to the end of RBT   How close are we getting to the end of RBT EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:49 pm

You all know I come on everyday and would NEVER leave RBT for long periods of time.... Embarassed

Yeah thats my bad....lol..,,
Back to top Go down
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: How close are we getting to the end of RBT   How close are we getting to the end of RBT EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:51 pm

PLAYOFFS BABY!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How close are we getting to the end of RBT   How close are we getting to the end of RBT Empty

Back to top Go down

How close are we getting to the end of RBT
Page 1 of 1