Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?

Go down 
+9
Raza
Fox News
Nick C
Koolish
YS
cbi
EM:)
BNB
King Of NJ
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

when I don't like somebody I'm always tempted to fight them and if they say something I don't like I'm always tempted to square off and punch them in the face

I don't get mad alot but when I do I get real heated.

Words can go on and on, and just talking or trying to settle it doesn't always do the trick because they can still talk.

If you beat them up than you teach a good lesson and that brings peace because they know not to mess with you
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:11 pm

Cross 'em off ): wrote:
Basketball and NBA Live and Madden and catch and Pokemon Snap
Dont be a hater cuz you guys never had what I had w/ ur sister's boyfriends Rolling Eyes

Who was more heartbroken over the breakup your sister or you hahahah? Must have been hard for a young CBI to constantly find a new playmate when his sister and his playmate no longer coexisted. All that change must have put a damper on CBI must have cried himself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:16 pm

Lol I never saw that movie either.. such a great line.

Lol.. she never really had too many boyfriends... when she had a boyfriend it lasted for like 3 years.... one was a video game nerd.. .she dumped him.. he sucked its cool.
One was like my best friend lol. He went psycho. she dumped him.
then there's this douchebag of a brother in law. Sure, join the army.. go to afghanistan.... fight for our country... dont play basketball w/ me...
):
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

Female Posts : 2765

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:59 pm

Yes it is.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:08 pm

I go as the action goes. If I can disarm the situation then I'd rather go that route.

If it has to be a fight then "Let's take it outside."

But I've been a part of and seen some really bad fights. Sometimes the person you think you're messing with isn't what they seem and it's almost sad to fight them. Sometimes the person is an 8th degree blackbelt... talking things out or backing off sometimes is the best option.

Unless you don't mind re-learning how to talk with 4 missing teeth or aren't partial to you left eye.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:15 pm

I dont get into too much trouble with people...I guess because of who i like to hang with...But when i do get into sumethingi'll just fight and get it over with...talking takes too much of my precious time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:51 pm

The only fights I have experienced are verbal fights. I tend to avoid fights even if a person initiates it, I just back off.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:53 pm

*coughvagina*cough
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:54 pm

I havent fought in over 5 years though. I usually ignore people now. Once I become a soph in HS I saw what I needed to do

last time I was in a fight the dude slapped me in the face playing ball over something dumb so of course I was gunna hook him and beat his behind
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Somebody gets in your face? Knock their lights out
Somebody says something you don't agree with? Knock their lights out
Somebody comes into your house without permission? Knock their lights out
Somebody invades your personal bubble? Knock their lights out
Somebody says a word you don't know? Knock their lights out
Somebody steals your lunch money? Murder the bitch (...jk! Knock their lights out)
Somebody takes your Twizzlers? Knock their lights out
Somebody doesn't cry at a funeral? Knock their lights out
Somebody doesn't sing loud enough at church? Knock their lights out
Somebody staples papers backwards? Knock their lights out
Some cop pulls you over? Knock their lights out
Somebody takes your rebound in a game? Knock their lights out
Coach takes you out the game? Knock his lights out

Fighting is very acceptable in situations such as those above Smile
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:19 pm

LMMFATFOOTGDB
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:20 pm

Raza wrote:
Your girl doesn't make you a sandwich? Knock her lights out.
Fighting is very acceptable in situations such as those above Smile

fixed
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:20 pm

Raza.. you forgot

"if someone doesnt leggo your eggo? knock their lights out"
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:29 pm

sometimes you gotta fight. most times...you don't
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:07 pm

I don't think fighting will solve problems, because that guy is going to "learn a lesson" ONLY if you win the fight, plus he will leave you alone because he knows he can't beat you. If you somehow meet him in the future, for example if he happens to be your boss or something, he will still be your enemy. Well, that's UNLESS he forgives you.

The above statement works for a "she" also.
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

Female Posts : 2765

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:46 pm

That's gangster.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:15 pm

koolish...stfu!
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:15 pm

Today my cousin was over here and we went to the YMCA...AWWW MAN!!! It was a brawl on the Y basketball court..too good...too good
Back to top Go down
Andy's swingman ;)
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Andy's swingman ;)

Male Posts : 925

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:10 pm

I prefer not to fight, but it depends what the situation is. Last year this loser was abusing my girlfriend, calling her names like 'stupid bitch' 'slut' 'whore' etc, all because she was wearing a fucken bikini top in a games arcade, which is across the road from a beach! I walked up to him, told him to chill out, what does he do? He pushes me away and says 'go put a jacket on your hoe'. That crossed the line, so next thing i know we are punching the shit out of each other. Of course i won the fight, because he was a little bitch that couldn't stand up to his comments. I don't like fighting at all, but when it comes to my girlfriend, family, friends etc it is a different story. If someone is having a go at me, that's fine i can just ignore them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2