Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?

Go down 
+9
Raza
Fox News
Nick C
Koolish
YS
cbi
EM:)
BNB
King Of NJ
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:23 pm

when I don't like somebody I'm always tempted to fight them and if they say something I don't like I'm always tempted to square off and punch them in the face

I don't get mad alot but when I do I get real heated.

Words can go on and on, and just talking or trying to settle it doesn't always do the trick because they can still talk.

If you beat them up than you teach a good lesson and that brings peace because they know not to mess with you
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:28 pm

sometimes.. yes.

you have to save it for when the time is right Cool
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:28 pm

I've gotten into a lot of fights over the years and I just gotta say one thing. Sometimes fighting is necessary and it will always remain an intricate part of human existence no matter how much we try to be the pacifist. If someone puts you to the point where you wanna whoop some ass then what you have to do is kick the ever loving sh%t out of them. It takes whooping some arse to get some um um um respect at times. It's always best to avoid fights as much as possible though. I'm pretty loco in fights after what I did to one guy back in HS people have been reluctant to get on my bad side.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:31 pm

yeah I used to be short tempered... someone would start something and I would hit 'em right away...

now it just depends on what the fight is about
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Yep I hear ya I have a really short temper and it's gotten better over the years, but it takes me a lot of concentration to control it.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:37 pm

yeah I started to meditate to control my anger...

jk!! Razz

I took martial arts for 3 years when I was younger just so I could spar... hahahaha
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:39 pm

I took up boxing and still do and I took up martial arts sparring as well to channel myself as well. I also did a lot of physical exploration to help unwind over the years.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:41 pm

I did boxing up in Brooklyn a little while ago

I been into alot of fights before lol
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:42 pm

you're an angry dude Tony Razz

good thing I had an older brother growing up... we boxed each other pretty much hahaha
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:46 pm

I have a younger sister but she resents me cause when we were both little I used to practice WCW wrestling moves on her. I always used to train with my older cousins and dad though and it helped channel m,y anger that and a lot of self-exploration in my early teens. ahem
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:47 pm

HAHAHAHAH @ the first sentence.

thats hilarious
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:49 pm

She warmed up to me a bit nowadays though I'm nicer to her. She's going to her prom and my dad and I already said we will interrogate the date.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:51 pm

my brother and I kinda do the same with the guys my sister likes... they meet us... and suddenly change their minds about dating her Razz
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 pm

Id pretty much steal my sister's boyfriends over the years... I mean... they'd come over.. and they'd end up hanging out with me.. playing basketball or something. Lol.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:57 pm

Cross 'em off ): wrote:
Id pretty much steal my sister's boyfriends over the years... I mean... they'd come over.. and they'd end up hanging out with me.. playing basketball or something. Lol.

Nice save with the basketball Razz
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:57 pm

[Id pretty much steal my sister's boyfriends over the years... I mean... they'd come over.. and they'd end up hanging out with me.. playing basketball or something. Lol.

Shocked

ummmm....
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:58 pm

Yeah.... Knew that would bite me in the ass Mad
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:58 pm

Nenadidas wrote:

Shocked

ummmm....

Exactly what I thought hahaha.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Yeah.... Knew that would bite me in the ass Mad

Not helping your case hahhaha
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:59 pm

Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? 5529

But come on... i was like 12 and they were like 16 .... we playeed video games Rolling Eyes
Like NBA Live. Lol... gonna stop before you guys misinterpret that.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:02 pm

oooookay jake... if you say so..

Razz
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Basketball and NBA Live and Madden and catch and Pokemon Snap
Dont be a hater cuz you guys never had what I had w/ ur sister's boyfriends Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Self-defense? Sure.

But initiating it? Thats weak.
Unless something major major major has been done....initiating is kinda lame cuz most of the time its a waste of time and gets nothing solved.

And I also find that whoever tries to initiate always manages to say some cheesy line...which kills the mood..
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:08 pm

When I win the fight I always say.. ITS JUST BEEN REVOKED.
cuz thats the best line ever.

Now.. just to get into a fight... . so i can use that line
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:09 pm

before I fight.. I usually scream "WE ... ARE... SPARTA!!!!" even though im one person and I have never seen the movie...

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?   Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think fighting is the actually the best solution most times?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next