Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010?

Go down 
+6
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
Tar Heel
Raza
Teh Big O'reilly
YS
MC-dizzle
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

Male Posts : 3233

Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010?   Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:09 pm

They shipped away so many good players for scrubs to shed salary and now Wade has said publicly Knicks isn't in his plans and LBJ is likely to stay with the Cavs. Bosh is probably the most likely option for them at the moment but the price they paid to get salary space isn't worth it if it's just Bosh.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010?   Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:10 pm

Yeah....they probably will get owned.....
Back to top Go down
Teh Big O'reilly
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Teh Big O'reilly

Male Posts : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010?   Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:11 pm

Not at all....

I would be extremly happy
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

PostSubject: Re: Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010?   Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:15 pm

Knicks looks like shit right now, I can't believe they didn't even offer Lee a big contract.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010?   Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:24 pm

No, I'll laugh.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010?   Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:25 pm

I doubt Bosh is high on NY either...I think he'll either stay with the Raptors or head to the Bulls, or maybe even to Miami with Wade...

Regardless, I won't feel sorry for them. They gambled and lost.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010?   Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:25 pm

I think they can get T-Mac, since his value is down right now
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 11937

I'll feel bad. Their success is dependent on getting one of the FA's.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010?   Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:26 pm

And if they don't, back to rebuilding. Again.
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

PostSubject: Re: Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010?   Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:29 pm

Raza they still got Larry Hughes man, that's one beasty player u digg?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010?   Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:18 am

Shipped away who exactly and we won't come out empty handed.

Lost JC - I liked him, but he has never been in a NBA Playoffs series and is nearing 30
Zach Randolph - A primadonna
Hopefully, Nate Robinson - Not good at all stupid really
Q.Rich - Has seen better days
Chris Wilcox - Isn't a must need

Scrubs:
Mardy Collins, Jerome James, Anthony Robertson

If anything the Knicks have upgraded their roster while cutting the salary cap, which once seemed impossible down. Al Harrington>JC, Z.BO, Nate, Q.Rich. We may also add rising talent Sessions. Only guy worth keeping is of course David Lee.

I do not care if we get LBJ23 or Wade. Frankly, I think they stay, which is alright by me I would settle with Michael Redd or at a slimmer chance Joe Johnson being paired with Chris Bosh. Most likely it will be Bosh/Redd. Redd is better suited for Mike D's system than LeBron or Wade and I do not want a larger than life superstar to go on my team and reel in banwagoners when things start going good again for the NY franchise. We can win without them get a lesser known 2 and surround them with the core: David Lee, Al Harrington, Wilson Chandler, Ramon Sessions, and Danilo Gallinari {All All-star capable}. Plus, keep Chris Duhon.
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010?   Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:19 am

I would. At least they will get LeBron James.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010?   Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:24 am

Donnie Walsh is a great GM I do not doubt him or what he is trying to do. He wants Lee and is playing the market to sign him on the cheap and not the full 10-12 that his agent demands. These are tough economic times for all teams even the Knicks, the franchise with the most net worth is feeling the effects. Additionaly, NY has been through years of being over the cap Walsh is doing all he can to fix this and will Lee will be here. Nate needs to leave ASAP.

Walsh has a good track record of both trades, FA signings, draft picks, and managing a budget. I rank them like this.

1. RC Buford
2. Donnie Walsh
3. Pat Riley
4. Jerry Colangelo
5. Donnie Nelson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010?   Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:25 am

Kiki Vanderweigh deserves to be there 2.
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010?   Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:08 pm

No
I hate the Knicks
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

PostSubject: Re: Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010?   Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:11 pm

I would feel real bad because they would go back to rebuilding. Bosh is most likely headed to the Bulls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010?   Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:26 pm

No and it will prove that you can't win by just sitting around and waiting to get under the cap to get those FA. They've been a joke for the last 6+ years, and they've done nothing to improve, not even bring in young talent. Teams like the Trailblazers and Nets, have gotten under the cap while still developing young talent, while the Knicks have just brought in washed up vets.
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010?   Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:36 pm

No I wouldn't feel sorry for them because i don't like the Knicks. But i do think if the Cavs come away empty handed in 2010 i see Lebron James headed to the Big Apple. They don't have a good enough team to even make the playoffs i don't see how you think the Knicks can possibly even make the NBA Finals. However if a miracle happens and they gain massive championship contender pieces to their average Knicks team then i see them possibly making the Playoffs. And btw Bosh isn't going to the Bulls hes staying in Toronto because this season they will have a breakout year and get 4-5 seed in the east and compete with Playoff teams.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010?   Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will you feel sorry for the Knicks if they come away empty handed in 2010?
Page 1 of 1