Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Belabored Gilbert Arenas speaks to Esquire Magazine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

Belabored Gilbert Arenas speaks to Esquire Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Belabored Gilbert Arenas speaks to Esquire Magazine   Belabored Gilbert Arenas speaks to Esquire Magazine EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:04 pm

http://www.esquire.com/features/what-ive-learned/gilbert-arenas-gun-interview-0410?click=pp

Sounds like he has learned his lessons, except for one thing. He should keep his damn mouth shut until AFTER the sentencing. On one hand, this licking the judge's nuts attempts to avoid jail aren't going to do anything much for him, and if anything they can hurt him. On the other hand, his lawyer wants him to do just this.

I really don't know. I'm still fixated on the fact that Gil should not be in our uniform anymore, but I can live with him in it too because we really may not have any other options next season offensively in the backcourt since Foye could re-sign with another team, and Mike Miller has proven to be a great glue player in every way except for shooting the damn ball, which is what his ass is paid to do!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Belabored Gilbert Arenas speaks to Esquire Magazine   Belabored Gilbert Arenas speaks to Esquire Magazine EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:10 pm

didn't he diss stern in that interview kinda?...that's what yahoo is reporting.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Belabored Gilbert Arenas speaks to Esquire Magazine   Belabored Gilbert Arenas speaks to Esquire Magazine EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:05 pm

I just like what he said about Abe Pollin and Gil calling his wife to apologize.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Belabored Gilbert Arenas speaks to Esquire Magazine   Belabored Gilbert Arenas speaks to Esquire Magazine EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:08 pm

500 guns in his house!!!! All porpose war! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Belabored Gilbert Arenas speaks to Esquire Magazine   Belabored Gilbert Arenas speaks to Esquire Magazine EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:08 pm

Capital S wrote:
500 guns in his house!!!! All porpose war! Twisted Evil

Well he better be on his best behavior to save his career. At least he still had it in the 32 games before his suspension.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Belabored Gilbert Arenas speaks to Esquire Magazine   Belabored Gilbert Arenas speaks to Esquire Magazine EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:18 am

Yeah, I am in agreement that he should have kept a low profile until after the sentencing cause who knows how the judge will interpret what has been said in this article.

btw, that picture for that article is interesting (for lack of a better word atm)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belabored Gilbert Arenas speaks to Esquire Magazine   Belabored Gilbert Arenas speaks to Esquire Magazine Empty

Back to top Go down

Belabored Gilbert Arenas speaks to Esquire Magazine
Page 1 of 1