Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Has the NBA EVER been as popular as it is now?

Go down 
+10
Chosen One
Straight Edge Bluntness
Snow.
YS
BNB
Fox News
Darko
brownie13
King Of NJ
Awesome
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Has the NBA ever been as popular?
Yes
Has the NBA EVER been as popular as it is now? - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%Has the NBA EVER been as popular as it is now? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
No
Has the NBA EVER been as popular as it is now? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Has the NBA EVER been as popular as it is now? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
I'm Nick and I saw the showtime Lakers, so I vote No (JK JK)
Has the NBA EVER been as popular as it is now? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Has the NBA EVER been as popular as it is now? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

Has the NBA EVER been as popular as it is now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Has the NBA EVER been as popular as it is now?   Has the NBA EVER been as popular as it is now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

The 00's were god awful except the start (Lakers dynasty) and the end (Celtics-Lakers-Magic) We had the Nets Spurs, Pistons Spurs, Spurs Spurs Spurs and Pistons. Eww. I don't mean to hate on them, but they make a diehard NBA fan want to watch golf. Anyway, I wasn't alive 20 years ago when MJ was doing his thing, but I mean people talk about the NBA almost every waking second at my school (many bandwagoners, but still) Its Kobe this, Lebron that, Melo this, Wade that blah blah blah. Everyone is interested in the NBA, even more so than the NFL....So, has it ever been as popular?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood

AuthorMessage
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Has the NBA EVER been as popular as it is now?   Has the NBA EVER been as popular as it is now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:16 am

Tony EM: Defeat The World wrote:
Wabafet is the greatest Poke'mon ever that's all I know. Gotta catch them all. I may have been drunk, but I could have sworn I saw Ash Ketchum this weekend. He was talking some crazy shit about how he's gotta catch them all and me always thinking of doing great services for our community couldn't let it stand letting a whack job talk nonsense, so I took out what I believed to be my poke'ball and attempted to catch Ash Ketchum werd.

lol!

Are you high Tony? :p
Back to top Go down
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Has the NBA EVER been as popular as it is now?   Has the NBA EVER been as popular as it is now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 am

No I'm aghast that you would even come up with that conclusion SRF hahaha.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Has the NBA EVER been as popular as it is now?   Has the NBA EVER been as popular as it is now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:35 am

I'm right smack in the middle of my newest movie idea. It's a comedy about the undying love between a lumberjack and a wrestler. Who says a woman can't be a lumberjack and a lumberjack can't express their undying love to a wrestler? I sure as hell don't. This pitch will hit theaters nearest you the Summer of 2011. And it would be nothing less of a curveball full of sexy you can bet on that.

You'd go to the movies and soon thereafter once you leave the theater a feeling of nostalgia creeps in and you'll start to bug out so much so that you'll start to have conversations with my movie. You will say, "I really miss your face." And then for those of whom that are really effed up they would believe my movie is talking back to them and responding, "well my face misses you too ya mofo." Then when your homie says, "to you yo that bitch yanked your shit." You will just say, "na na it was more of a grab and pull homie." Out of respect to the movie that has a scene that says just this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has the NBA EVER been as popular as it is now?   Has the NBA EVER been as popular as it is now? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Has the NBA EVER been as popular as it is now?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2