Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Worst Case Scenario?

Go down 
+7
MC-dizzle
King Of NJ
Chris
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
Nick C
cbi
3-peat
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

Worst Case Scenario? Empty
PostSubject: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:16 pm

Ok, on Y!A last year Playoffs somebody asked A worse case scenario question or something like it, so here was my answer I just digged up, courtesy of CBI. It's a bit graphic so hide the kids!!. Suppose to be 2009 not 2010 lol

Worst Case Scenario

2010 NBA Finals, Game 7 Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics
Staples Center
Attendance: 21,098

Mark Breen: "Celtics have 4.8 seconds to get a shot off while inbounding from full-court"

Jeff Van Gundy: " I don't think the Celtics can get a good quality shot of from their circumstances, look for them to get Garnett to throw the ball in and pass it up court to either Ray Allen, Pierce and House for a quick tripple"

Mark Jackson: " I'm gonna have to co-sign with Jeff on this one, I truly believe they don't have enough time to get a good shot going"

Mark Breen: " Well here they go, Kevin Garnett is getting ready to throw the ball in, he throws it in to rondo their is 3 seconds left, rondo lob passes it to ray Allen 2.5 seconds left Allen goes for the one dribble
with 2.1 seconds left and he throws up a prayer from half court!! .......its going........................and going...................and he made it!! he made the shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ladies and gentleman!! its all over the Boston Celtics have won the NBA Championship on a successful desperate attempt from Ray allen"

Mark Jackson: " I cant believe he just made that, I'm speechless for words, what can i say, hes the best in our league and hes the best in the world"

Jeff Van Gundy : " We will truly never see this again in our decade, thats as best shot you can take from as good of a long range shooter there ever was in the history of the NBA in Ray Allen"

kb24: is staring at the 54'' inch Tv screen.......................2 hrs goes by
......................................… hrs goes by......

kb24:Gets up... and says i cant f***** believe what i just saw........did Ray Allen make that shot?

Paul: "Yea man he nailed that shot"

kb24:" STFU Paul, that was a rhetorical question you idiot...i already know he made it"

Paul: " I was just tellen you man, my bad"

kb24: "Paul GTFO out of my house, and don't comeback till the Clippers make the Finals ....... i don't want to see you and that scrub looking dog of yours again"

Paul: " Alright bro....just let me get my dog and my skateboard.......btw before you shut the door in my face ....i dont think the Clippers are making the Finals anytime soon bro"

kb24: "Slams the door in Paul's face"

kb24: goes sits down for a min

gets up....he goes outside...........and he gets in his car.......and drives 140 km/h to the hotel the celtics are staying at. He sneaks in from the back door..........asks the bell man what rooms are the Celtics staying in?

Bell man: " they are staying in floor 6 in all of the rooms."

kb24: "thanks man......heres 5 bucks buy yourself something nice"

kb24: goes back outside to his car.....pulls out a machete......walks to the Team bus........slashes all 16 tires of the green colored bus.

walks back to the car puts the machete away......goes into the car...drives to downtown LA to the strip......picks up 5 transvestites and tells them the Boston Celtics team is in town for awhile and would like to pay these girls extra earnings for their services....

kb24 drives back to the Hotel.....sneaks all the transvestites in the back of the Hotel......i tell them the floor is 6 and assign each lady/man to a Player

Transvestite #1
Name: Shanene you are going to floor #6 and room #17......that is Rasheed Wallaces room...he is waiting for you and remember to have a good time.

Transvestite #2
Name: Lafonda you are going to floor #6 and room #15......that is big baby Davis room.....hes a big guy so you watch out and don't get hurt now........

Transvestite #3
Name: Lakiesha you are heading to floor #6 and room #11....that is Rajon rondo's room.....be nice to him he is a short midget with a high temper he also likes to take charge and be a man......good luck hun

Transvestite #4
Name: Faliesha you are going to floor #6 and room #18....that is Paul Peirce's room..they call him "Wheel Chair Pierce" AKA Fragile......you have to be very delicate and careful with him he is rumored to have glass bones.....so play nice young lady

Transvestite #5
Name: Kanisha you are headed to floor #6 room #10...that is Kevin Garnett's room....this tall man is very energetic and outspoken...hes not afraid to speak his mind....he doesn't like to put out especially on offense so your going to have to play some good defense and wish he doesn't go at you as hard as hes done to others.......my words to you is GOOD LUCK.....

kb24 sneaks out the back door.......goes in his car.......calls the LA times...tells them that its H. Irvin Grousbeck, co-partnership owner of the Boston Celtics and tells them that they are invited to the Boston Celtics Team Party in 30 mins at the Holiday Inn..Floor #6 all rooms and tells them to bring all the cameras they have available.

kb24......drives home..........gets home.......tunes to KCAL9 for upcoming BREAKING NEWS.................

giggles..smirks....winks
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:21 pm

lol. Thats mean D:

So Ray Allen hits the big shot and gets left off the hook? Psshhh.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:24 pm

Worst case scenario for me was the part about the Celtics winning.

Also I like Mark Jackson in yer story because he didn't say "Mama, there goes that man!"...

P.S. I hate Mark Jackson
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:35 pm

I haven't even read this since i posted it on Yahoo lol.

Ps Nick, I love Mark Jackson and Jeff Van gundy haha
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 11937

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:38 pm

lol, i remember this.

it took you a long while to write it.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:39 pm

Kobe wrote:
I haven't even read this since i posted it on Yahoo lol.

Ps Nick, I love Mark Jackson and Jeff Van gundy haha

Please tell me yer kidding.
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:41 pm

affraid woow Jade, your memory is unrivaled, thats just insane how you remember this.

lol I'm srs Nick, Mark loves Kobe and Jeff is entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:45 pm

Ahhh... Abdi...

I can't lose respect for you, because your cool... but I am saddened.

Mark Jackson makes my brain hurt with the stuff the comes outta his mouth and Jeff make my eyes hurt because I am blinded by the gleam from his head.
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:47 pm

lol, we were talking on yahoo messenger remember?
you told me you were writing something funny on y!a.

the transvestite part still gets to me. very creative lol.
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Nick C wrote:
Ahhh... Abdi...

I can't lose respect for you, because your cool... but I am saddened.

Mark Jackson makes my brain hurt with the stuff the comes outta his mouth and Jeff make my eyes hurt because I am blinded by the gleam from his head.

I know guys like Doug collins, Marv Albert, John Barry are better commentators and are smarter lol. But I look forward to hearing all the crazy stuff they spew. And I laugh even more when they hop from bandwagon to bandwagon.
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:51 pm

jade XD wrote:
lol, we were talking on yahoo messenger remember?
you told me you were writing something funny on y!a.

the transvestite part still gets to me. very creative lol.

oh lol, thats why you remember. I'm not so creative anymore lol. It's like i lost all creativity now.

Reading this, I have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote this.
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:01 am

Nah, I think you could still write something like this. Have you tired?
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:05 am

lol nooo, Writing is not my thing, and plus laziness too.
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:06 am

I luv this story, lol
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:07 am

O: loco.

Writing is so obv. your thing lol.
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:09 am

it may seem like it, but im not interested in it, and it takes too long to write haha.

You should try writing a story.
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:16 am

My stories would be too violent Worst Case Scenario? 372102
not a good idea lol. yours are funny =]
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:20 am

I would just have to say "Super Bowl" and that would describe the greatest sports depression Sad

I've gotten over it since we have 1 SB,and winning another in the next 5 years since it's likely. Plus losing to a team with class and that has nothing to hate about wasnt bad

if it was the Vikes or Cowboys and we never won a SB before I'd still not be over it
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

Male Posts : 3233

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:22 am

Here is the worst case scenario

Game 7 Lakers vs Celtics

Lakers down by 20pts at the start of the 4th quarter, Kobe led the Lakers back to a 1pt lead with 30pts in the 4th quarter, Boston has 5sec to score or the Lakers win the championship.

Pierce catches the ball on top of the arc being well defended by Ron Artest and he throws up a ugly shot that was going to be an airball..... as the crowd got on their feet because the ball was clearly short of the rim....then......Kobe slips falls down the ball hits him on the knee... bounces back up..... rolls on the rim for about 3sec.....then falls in............ Celtics win Sad........ Kobe torn a muscle on the fall and will be out for next season....... Worst Case Scenario? 744298
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:22 am

jade XD wrote:
My stories would be too violent Worst Case Scenario? 372102
not a good idea lol. yours are funny =]

Violent is entertaining. Very good idea. lol
do one!?
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:26 am

lol noooooo. The Lakers have to lose in order for me to write one. We don't want that, do we? =P
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:28 am

Can't believe you'd put me in this position Jade, Sad

nooo we dont want that.
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:43 am

hehehehe

CB in ur sig?
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:46 am

lol 1. Tell me how you know it's CB.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:48 am

highlight it, paste it, the lyrics show up, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario?   Worst Case Scenario? Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst Case Scenario?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next