Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins?

Go down 
+5
KD35
Chosen One
Darko
King Of NJ
9 posters

Who wins the Dunk Contest?
Dwight Howard
If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? Vote_lcap30%If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Lebron James
If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? Vote_lcap40%If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Carmelo Anthony
If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? Vote_lcap10%If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Dwyane Wade
If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? Vote_lcap20%If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? Empty
PostSubject: If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins?   If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:45 pm

Since there aren't stars in the dunk contest anymore, and last night's was really disappointing...

let's pretend these 4 dunkers are in the Dunk Contest

Which 2 would advance to the Finals, and which dunker would win?
Back to top Go down
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 1275

If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins?   If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Dwight. All others are just good in-game dunkers.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins?   If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:25 pm

I'm going with LeBron,he beats Wade in the Finals

I mean,LeBron is usally powerful dunker who at times shows creativity but that's my reason why would he win.I mean he would come with something most creativity from these 4 and plus everyone loves his dunks...
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins?   If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:29 pm

Dwight

He knows how to win Dunk Contest

The rest are great but i havent seen anything contest material out of them.
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

PostSubject: Re: If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins?   If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:40 pm

Dwight. Creative.....
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins?   If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:47 pm

Dwight creative? scratch
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins?   If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Yeh darko...phonebooth,cheer routine,superman cape, throwing the ball threw the hoop.
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins?   If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:52 pm

Dwight is by far the most creative here.....
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins?   If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:53 pm

I think LeBron could come up with something most creative but that's my opinion
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins?   If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:04 pm

No way. Dwight still thinks like a kid, and he comes up with some of the most creative stuff we've seen in awhile. LeBron is more of a power dunker.

Next year I really want to see:

Iggy vs. King James vs. Gerald Green vs. J-Smoove

No more Nate.......Wooo

Shannon Brown will be back, and I think he'll do well. His first dunk was going to be so good but he hit the back of the rim.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins?   If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:11 pm

LeBron has something before the games
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins?   If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:22 am

Kibby wrote:
Dwight. All others are just good in-game dunkers.

I am with Kibby on this one.
I don't think Carmelo would possess the creativity to advance far in the dunk contest. Lebron, to me, is just a power dunker per se but I doubt he could come up with dunks that would enable him to win the contest. Wade has the best chance at competing with Howard in a dunk contest but Howard would prevail in that match up I believe.
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

Male Posts : 2286

PostSubject: Re: If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins?   If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:28 am

LeBron. It would be pretty nice. The finals would be Dwight vs. LeBron. I have a feeling Wade could come up with something pretty creative though.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins?   If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:19 am

J,hey did you watch the All-Star game in that stadium bro?
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

Male Posts : 2286

PostSubject: Re: If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins?   If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:00 pm

i couldn't get any tickets. watched it at home.
but Dallas was crazy. Young Money was at one of the area malls and the roads were backed up. And Webbie came to the mall where I work.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins?   If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:03 pm

Good All-Star Game in Dallas,that's perhaps one of the best stadiums where an All-Star game has been played
Back to top Go down
Stefan
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Stefan

Male Posts : 940

PostSubject: Re: If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins?   If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:56 am

I go with D Wade.He will beat Howard or LeBron in the final.Why did you put Carmelo.He is outside here.You should put Nate Robinson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins?   If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins? Empty

Back to top Go down

If the Dunk Contest had featured Lebron James,Dwyane Wade,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwight Howard who wins?
Page 1 of 1