Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Stephon Marbury is headed to China!

Go down 
+9
Darko
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
EM:)
Tar Heel
Straight Edge Bluntness
No Longer DEAD
Fox News
cbi
Raza
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

Stephon Marbury is headed to China! Empty
PostSubject: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:33 pm

"Former NBA guard Stephon Marbury has agreed to play for Shanxi of Chinese Basketball Association"

There's the text I got from ESPN.

LOL!!!! How do you think he'll do in China?
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Like..one of the best players at 5 ppg
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:37 pm

:LMFAO:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's great

I dunno if he's good anymore...so I can't say

Last edited by TY LAWSON! on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:38 pm

The best player averages like 34 ppg...he'll average around 26 ppg 7 ast
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:40 pm

Chinese people will now be like

"SCREW YI AND YAO! WE HACK INTO ASG DATABASE AND VOTE FOR STEPHON!"
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:43 pm

:LMFAO:
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:43 pm

OMG TOO GOOD...

The owner of the Chinese team's first name is Wang.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Funniest news I have heard all day so far.

I would not be surprised if he causes drama there as well.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:48 pm

All chinese people are named wang...
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:50 pm

I can't wait to see the All-Star voting next year when Marbury returns to the NBA on a ten-day contract, and averages five PPG and two APG...he'll be in the bag as the leading vote-getter among All-Star guards. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:03 pm

Marbury has always sucked and whatever happened to what he said before his last year of his contract with the Knicks? He said, he will retire from the NBA when his contract expires and he will move and play professionally in Italy. What he did is got bought out and instead of going to Italy he played on the Celtics and when his contract expired there he made home videos instead of packing it up to Italy. Now he's going to China not Italy what a noob. Well if he's serious about what he said he's retired and would never come back to the NBA again, which is good cause I don't want to see his face. However, he said that he wants to come back to the NBA 2010-2011. Make up your mind you cancerous noob.

Knicks used to chant Stefan Marbaroni when he was benched and eventually barred from MSG lol
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:16 pm

He's not a cancer,he didn't suck..ugh..knicks fans
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:22 pm

JC wrote:
He's not a cancer,he didn't suck..ugh..knicks fans

cheers
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:23 pm

Stephon Marbury is a cancer and he always sucked. I don't care about stats. Did you know that before Marbury rode Boston's coattails last season he never even once advanced passed the 1st round of the playoffs. That isn't all too bad, but what I loathe about him is as the leader of his team what he wanted to be after his fallout with KG he has never once led his team to a winning record. All his teams get better when he leaves and look at that Suns team with him they were very talented and Marbury couldn't even lead them to .500. He led no one to .500 and got badly outplayed by mediocre scrubs at the PG position. He said he was the best PG in the NBA and Kidd swept him in the playoffs Marbury did nothing. He got into off-court issues. He overvalued himself and plain and simple he sucked. I know Marbury more than any of you....
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:26 pm

TonyEM wrote:
Stephon Marbury is a cancer and he always sucked. I don't care about stats. Did you know that before Marbury rode Boston's coattails last season he never even once advanced passed the 1st round of the playoffs. That isn't all too bad, but what I loathe about him is as the leader of his team what he wanted to be after his fallout with KG he has never once led his team to a winning record. All his teams get better when he leaves and look at that Suns team with him they were very talented and Marbury couldn't even lead them to .500. He led no one to .500 and got badly outplayed by mediocre scrubs at the PG position. He said he was the best PG in the NBA and Kidd swept him in the playoffs Marbury did nothing. He got into off-court issues. He overvalued himself and plain and simple he sucked. I know Marbury more than any of you....

Agreed.

This is why I dislike the man as well.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:28 pm

TonyEM wrote:

Say what you want...he doesn't suck..just no...my head is hurting
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:30 pm

If you get beasted in head 2 head matchups with your youngest cousin Sebastian Telfair (who sucks) you suck.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:31 pm

Not true....does chris paul suck? because dwill ass fucks him just about erry time
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:35 pm

D.Will > CP3 and D.Will is a great player...

Sebastian Telfair is terrible...Stephon gets assfucked by a lot of people. And then he tries to cover it by putting himself in the spotlight with his sexual harassments, fistfighting with Isiah Thomas on the team's private jet, etc.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:36 pm

"And then he tries to cover it by putting himself in the spotlight with his sexual harassments, fistfighting with Isiah Thomas on the team's private jet, etc." LMFAO...wow
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:39 pm

That's Stephon in a nutshell watch him try to do something with Wang Zhi-Zhi now.
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 11937

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:12 pm

I like Steph.

I wish him luck, although I was hoping he would return to the NBA =[
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:15 pm

Wang Pee-Pee...

OMG I love this dude already
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:20 pm

well...thats an interesting choice...

But I'm 90% sure that he will demand that he be released eventually or his team will just buy him out....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephon Marbury is headed to China!   Stephon Marbury is headed to China! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stephon Marbury is headed to China!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next