Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.

Go down 
+13
Chosen One
Darko
Raza
brownie13
Fox News
wallshingtonwizard
Tar Heel
KD35
Justin
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
YS
cbi
Awesome
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. Empty
PostSubject: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:04 pm

Lebron has already said he would go if he got that much......they don't have a salary cap. People talk about him going to NYC, or NJ, but he is going overseas for a few years...to crab dribble, and confiscate peoples tape.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:08 pm

My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. Book-of-lies_subway

You've been reading a bit too much of that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:09 pm

You've been reading a bit too much of that. Very Happy[/quote]

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3520860 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:09 pm

hmm....interesting....
I do have a strong desire to believe that.....
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:10 pm

YS wrote:
hmm....interesting....
I do have a strong desire to believe that.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3520860

believe it
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 11937

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:10 pm

Wow, I didn't know he said he was willing to play overseas.

I guess if he wants money, playing overseas is a good move.

If he wants NBA titles, then he needs to stay put and play for Cleveland. NJ is not an option IMO. Idk about NY, he still expresses interest in that state/city so we'll what happens.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:12 pm

M.V.P wrote:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3520860 Very Happy[/quote]
Not happening lol

LBJ chances:
Clveland: 90%
New York: 8%
New Jersey: 1.8%
Europe: .1%
Other: .1%

All facts
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:15 pm

Cavs Browns Indians BEAST wrote:
M.V.P wrote:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3520860 Very Happy
Not happening lol

LBJ chances:
Clveland: 90%
New York: 8%
New Jersey: 1.8%
Europe: .1%
Other: .1%

All facts[/quote]

So if they offer him 50 mill a year you think he is staying in sorry Cleveland?...is that a "fact" or just a biased opinion?
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:16 pm

That's a fact.
But really... LBJ is jsut messing with Clevelands mind. Trying to get us all scared, and worked up over him leaving. He'll end up staying withus. and if he doesn't that's too bad, I'll have to move on with life nad hope the Cavs draft the next "chosen one"

Same goes for Wade in Miami. He's just trying to scare them all.
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:18 pm

That's a fact.

So you would rather stay in Clev, and get maybe 20 mill a year, than go to Europe, travel the world basically, and get 50 mill a year?...aw man, you Cav fans got it bad. The day Lebron leaves will be like Armageddon to you guys...."just messing with Cleveland's hands" lmao
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:20 pm

I would. I would prefer to be in Cleveland over Europe because it takes so long to adjust... and he's not gonna get 50 Mill a year.. probably closer to 30 Mill a year
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:43 pm

I would. I would prefer to be in Cleveland over Europe because it takes so long to adjust... and he's not gonna get 50 Mill a year.. probably closer to 30 Mill a year

but........why?
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Because 50 mill a year is a lot. Cap room or not, the owners arent' gonna spend that kinda money... Europeans aren't dumb.
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:50 pm

Doubt it...
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:45 pm

no way
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:00 pm

now way its going to happen man
overseas is nothing compared to the nba
if lebron is smart the he'll stay where he is
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:04 pm

And either way... LeBron wants to be a winner. How's he gonna win the NBA championship in Europe?

winning the Euro championship is nothing compared to the NBa
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:06 pm

And either way... LeBron wants to be a winner. How's he gonna win the NBA championship in Europe?

winning the Euro championship is nothing compared to the NBa
It would destroy his image if he went to europe...
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:42 pm

My sources tell me LeBron would be out of his mind to leave Cleveland.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:37 pm

He probably will go to China or Greece in 2011 after the NBA gets into a very long LOCKOUT!
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:40 pm

LBJ doesnt care about his image.......$$$$ rules the world
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:45 pm

My sources tell me your sources are bad. LeBron may leave Cleveland (not likely), but he's not leaving the states. Overseas is for 6th men looking for more money and guys who cant find a team.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:03 pm

I've also heard that Dirk Nowitzki is leaving the NBA to go be the governor of Germany and that the whole Dallas Mavericks team is going with him to assist him in his new life. The Mavericks will have to start a new team with all the remaining free agents

...my sources don't lie
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:10 pm

Raza wrote:
I've also heard that Dirk Nowitzki is leaving the NBA to go be the governor of Germany and that the whole Dallas Mavericks team is going with him to assist him in his new life. The Mavericks will have to start a new team with all the remaining free agents

...my sources don't lie

Awsome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:11 pm

My sources tell me that Kidd and Nowitzki are leaving the Mavs to play with LeBron and to win couple of championships

Yeap,my sources never lie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.   My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year. Empty

Back to top Go down

My sources tell me Lebron is going to China or Greece for 50 million a year.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next