Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Wizards sweep the Sixers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

Wizards sweep the Sixers Empty
PostSubject: Wizards sweep the Sixers   Wizards sweep the Sixers EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:40 pm

After losing all four matches against Iggy and the boys last year, we swept them out with a bang this season! Even Jamison's glad this series ended with a B-A-N-G!

Wizards sweep the Sixers Bang_b10

Arenas with 14 dimes, Wizards came back and finally showed up after losing by as much as 16 in the 3rd quarter.

I know Philly has some rotten provolone on the team, but this was a game that the team needed to win and basically had especially early.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

Wizards sweep the Sixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizards sweep the Sixers   Wizards sweep the Sixers EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:49 pm

Nick Young played great! Now if only Flip would play McGee more. Sad

It seems like every time Nick gets solid minutes and touches, he does something with them. It's time to make room for him in the rotation consistently, and maybe even move him into the starting lineup. How can Flip justify moving Jamison to SF and starting Oberto w/ Haywood out? I'm glad to see Nick get solid minutes again, though.

The win keeps the Wiz ahead of Philly in the East and 3 games out of the 8th spot. They can still make a move at any time by getting hot for a couple weeks. I think this team would benefit from a dose of young energy into the rotation. Instead of playing Oberto and Stevenson, they should be playing Nick, Dominic, and JaVale more minutes with their aging stars. I think even Miller, when he comes back, should be behind McGuire and Young in the rotation. All three of these guys play with an energy I think the Wizards lack, and it would benefit the team greatly to see them get more time on the court.
Back to top Go down

Wizards sweep the Sixers
Page 1 of 1