Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

How important is Denver - Dallas game for both teams?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

How important is Denver - Dallas game for both teams? Empty
PostSubject: How important is Denver - Dallas game for both teams?   How important is Denver - Dallas game for both teams? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:58 pm

You have to admit that the Mavericks are not the same Mavericks team we saw last year, their bench is producing and there are guys who we are still waiting to show up.

As you know, if the standings don't change much, this two teams might face each other in the 2nd round of the playoffs as 2nd and 3rd.

Which team do you think will go to the Western Conference Finals and with a 95% chance of facing the Lakers?
Dallas or Denver?

Who's your pick? Why?
Predict the final score of tonights game, and if these two teams, meet in the 2nd round, who would win and in how many games?
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: How important is Denver - Dallas game for both teams?   How important is Denver - Dallas game for both teams? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:14 pm

I'll go with Dallas because they have much better team chemistry and have outplayed them in the past. Dallas has remained hot while Nugs are kind of in a slump.

Final Score: Dallas 112 Denver 105

And if they met in the 2nd round...well, Denver in 6 because they have the homecourt advantage as of now, Melo finally hit his prime, and the Nuggets are a better team in the playoffs than they are in the regular season.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: How important is Denver - Dallas game for both teams?   How important is Denver - Dallas game for both teams? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:20 pm

For tonight and in the post-season against the Mavericks, I predict that the Nuggets would win.
The Nuggets have been slumping but I feel that tonight will be a comeback night for this team - plus Chauncey is back I believe so he can rally these guys together and hopefully, get the win tonight. Slumps can always be overcome eventually and I think tonight will be the Nuggets' night.

With regards to the post-season, Chauncey's leadership >> Dirk's leadership so I feel that will play an important factor on why the Nuggets are able to beat the Mavericks in the playoffs. If Dirk can finally step up into a role of leadership though, then I feel this team has a better chance of advancing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How important is Denver - Dallas game for both teams?   How important is Denver - Dallas game for both teams? Empty

Back to top Go down

How important is Denver - Dallas game for both teams?
Page 1 of 1