Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go?

Go down 
+3
Justin
cbi
King Of NJ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go? Empty
PostSubject: If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go?   If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:40 pm

remember every single player in the NBA available
The top 10 again was

1.Clippers
2.Grizzlies
3.Thunder
4.Kings
5.TWolves
6.TWolves
7.Warriors
8.Knicks
9.Raptors
10.Bucks

Which NBA players would go where if it was a league expansion draft and everybody was available again
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go?   If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:44 pm

1. Clippers- LeBron
2. Grizzlies- Howard
3. Thunder- Durant.. lol
4. Kings- CP3
5. TWolves- Wade
6. TWolves- Duncan
7. Warriors- Kobe-- just a little old... Ducan went before him because Duncan is a big man
8. Knicks- B-Roy
9. Raptors- KG
10. Bucks- Granger

I took age, dominance, size, team needs, team styles and talent in perspective for this
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go?   If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:54 pm

goood job of making picks

man Im wondering what the NBA would be like if this happens one day haha.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go?   If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:55 pm

It would suck... the Cavs would get someobody like Pau Gasol.... lol
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go?   If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:58 pm

Switch Duncan for al Jefferson. Al is younger and more dominant these days.
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go?   If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:45 pm

1. Lebron
2. Wade
3. Howard
4. CP3
5. Durant
6. Kobe
6. Roy
7. Granger
8. Melo
9. Duncan
10. KG
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go?   If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:04 pm

1. James
2. Paul
3. Wade
4. Howard
5. Durant
6. Roy
7. Anthony
8. Duncan
9. Bryant
10. Granger
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

PostSubject: Re: If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go?   If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:08 pm

SK22 This is Our Game wrote:
1. James
2. Paul
3. Wade
4. Howard
5. Durant
6. Roy
7. Anthony
8. Duncan
9. Bryant
10. Granger
Why Is Bryant lower than Duncan
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go?   If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:10 pm

Duncan is a big man... and Sk I would have Howard higher than Paul since he's a big man and big man are at premium.
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

PostSubject: Re: If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go?   If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:12 pm

Cavs Browns Indians BEAST wrote:
Duncan is a big man... and Sk I would have Howard higher than Paul since he's a big man and big man are at premium.
It seems you can't find any quality big men anymore lol
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go?   If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:41 am

If this happened, the Magic wouldn't get anybody from the Top 60 scratch

Justin:
I put Duncan over Bryant because Duncan is consistant, and Bryant might start wearing out this season. Also, like CBI said, big men are more valuable.

CBI:
I put Paul over Howard because Howard still needs work in some areas, yet I agree with you, I still think Paul is already a complete player and only needs to focus on winning.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go?   If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:58 am

Cavs Browns Indians BEAST wrote:
1. Clippers- LeBron
2. Grizzlies- Howard
3. Thunder- Durant.. lol
4. Kings- CP3
5. TWolves- Wade
6. TWolves- Duncan
7. Warriors- Kobe-- just a little old... Ducan went before him because Duncan is a big man
8. Knicks- B-Roy
9. Raptors- KG
10. Bucks- Granger

I took age, dominance, size, team needs, team styles and talent in perspective for this

Agree with this altrough Nowitzki is good one as well
Back to top Go down
Steve
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Steve

Male Posts : 1710

PostSubject: Re: If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go?   If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:02 pm

If I was drafting it would go like this:

1. Lebron James
2. Brandon Roy
3. Dwayne Wade
4. Dwight Howard
5. Deron Williams
6. Derrick Rose
7. Kobe Bryant (Older)
8. Chris Paul
9. Devin Harris
10. Amare Stoudemire

I took age, potential, ability right now, leadership, and if they win or not into my decision.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go?   If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:09 pm

Walter wrote:
If I was drafting it would go like this:

1. Lebron James
2. Brandon Roy
3. Dwayne Wade
4. Dwight Howard
5. Deron Williams
6. Derrick Rose
7. Kobe Bryant (Older)
8. Chris Paul
9. Devin Harris
10. Amare Stoudemire

I took age, potential, ability right now, leadership, and if they win or not into my decision.

I agree with your picks, although Stoudemire and Harris want it as much as any NBA superstar, they still don't have the talent. And Rose and Williams both going to Minnesota? They don't want to make that mistake again. Also, where is Duncan? He is still Top 5 worthy today and I don't get how have ability, leadership, and determination, as I think he with Bryant actually have the most of today.
Back to top Go down
Steve
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Steve

PostSubject: Re: If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go?   If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:15 pm

Oh I didnt read that we were using the actual draft order....

And I think Duncan is a little old to go over a guy like Stoudemire.

Devin Harris is just 26 years old and averaged 21-7 this year, hes damn good.

My Adjusted order would be:

1.Clippers- Lebron James
2.Grizzlies- Brandon Roy
3.Thunder- Dwayne Wade
4.Kings- Dwight Howard
5.TWolves- Deron Williams
6.TWolves- Kobe Bryant
7.Warriors- Derrick Rose
8.Knicks- Chris Paul
9.Raptors- Amare Stoudemire
10.Bucks- Devin Harris
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go?   If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:21 pm

1.Clippers - LeBron in LA
2.Grizzlies - Super Dwight
3.Thunder - Dwyane Wade
4.Kings - Chris Bosh
5.TWolves/Wizards - Kobe is a Wizard! or a Wolf, you pick. This affects the order down the line.
6.TWolves - KG, still really well conditioned and durable so he is picked six if the Wolves pick him at 5 and make a quick push for a ship since they also would have 18. If the Wizards picked Kobe at 5, they would pick Amare Stoudemire
7.Warriors - Chris Paul (Knicks boo because Paul can run it up and down, they wouldn't pick Roy to lead the franchise since a fast offense needs a great fast PG)
8.Knicks - Brandon Roy if Wizards picked at 5; Amare if Wolves picked at 5 (once again, Knicks boo)
9.Raptors - Dirk Nowitzki
10.Bucks - Tim Duncan

If the NBA draft were going to have every pick available, there's no way in HELL the Wizards would pass up #5. They wouldn't have been able to pick until #32 when they may be able to get Arenas again or decide to pick up Al Jefferson or Kevin Martin instead if they weren't picked already.

Last edited by thewiz06 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Steve
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Steve

PostSubject: Re: If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go?   If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:29 pm

It would be sick having like a "Mock Dynasty Draft on here"
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go?   If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:18 am

1.Clippers-LeBron James
2.Grizzlies-Dwight Howard
3.Thunder-Amare Stoudemire
4.Kings-Tim Duncan/KG
5.T'Wolves-Dwayne Wade
6.T'Wolves-Kobe Bryant
7.Warriors-Chris Bosh
8.Chris Paul
9.Al Jeferson
10.Deron Williams/Tim Duncan

Grizzlies,Thunder and the Kings need good big men to make their rosters better.Here is why

Memphis-They already have OJ Mayo-scoring machine and Rudy-scoring machine with skills to get to the rim.They need a good big man so Dwight with his defense along side Marc will be good call

Amare Stoudemire,when you look at this a lot of you will say why but when you already have great scorers,Durant,Westbrook,Harden,Green you need a good big man and Amre is young and very good

Kings-they need a leader,good big man Duncan or KG that's their call and etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go?   If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go? Empty

Back to top Go down

If the NBA cleared out the rosters and made teams had to redraft how would the Top 10 go?
Page 1 of 1