Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman?

Go down 
+4
Nick C
Chris
Raza
EM:)
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman?   Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Deserves a 2nd crack at it. Let him dip his beak in the Slam Dunk Contest and see if he can redeem himself from his past showing. I mean he's good for it he does have hops & Bird is the word, so Chris "Birdman" Andersen should go back to the Dunk contest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_ksqrFQPgU
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman?   Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:22 pm

Chris7 wrote:
Nick C wrote:
Chosen One wrote:
If lebron can just combine a bunch of dunks that he does pregame and maybe some new dunks or make it better he should pull off some good dunks.

He's got the hops for sure. I've never watched him do anything pre-game though.
He is talking about something like this:

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Shocked Very Happy

LOL! Nice. I've never seen that before. Thanks Chris7
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman?   Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:25 pm

Michael Finley was in the dunk contest in his heyday. Good for Mike

Smile
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman?   Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:29 pm

Birdman can get high in the air sometimes...

fail
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman?   Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:36 pm

Khai (JJ for ROY) wrote:
Birdman can get high in the air sometimes...

fail

LOL!

Did you just fail yerself Khai?
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman?   Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:44 pm

Remember that All-star game? I think it was in Vegas...Where everyone playing appeared to be drunk? It could have been Vegas or Atlanta, but Shaquille O'Neal was bringing the ball up the floor and going in between his legs and the other players were fumbling and bumbling it looked like. And it was just so funny.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman?   Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:49 pm

Yeah... I have a hard time avoiding hangovers in Vegas myself. I don't blame them.

I know the Maloof brothers have hinting at trying to get the Kings to Vegas... I think that would be the best homecourt advantage ever. Coaches would have to lock players in their rooms.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman?   Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:52 pm

Not if you have a bunch of A.C. Green's on the opposing team's then the stench of alcohol, gambling, and strippers that Vegas has to offer would have no affect on the opposing team. But, needless to say A.C. was a class act & there's not such a team out there filled with A.C.'s. Let only even 1 A.C. on a team would be impressive.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman?   Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:55 pm

I've read a lot of candid basketball books and the goings on after games and when players visit other cities. AC Green is a much better man than I am... at least he's got a whole lot more willpower than i do.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman?   Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Lol he has more willpower than most of us including me as well.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman?   Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:38 am

Birdman isn;t creative

LeBron James
Gerrald Wallace
Dwight Howard
Shannon Brown

Those are my choices
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman?   Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:18 pm

Lebron isn't creative either..

Wade
robinson
nick young
jamario moon
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman?   Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:54 pm

He's creative Visa.In game dunks,besides power dunks he's also creative dunker with windmeals,180's and can come up with other awsome creative dunks if he likes to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman?   Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Even after his embarrassing performance in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest Before I think Birdman?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2