Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!!   New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:30 pm

they won 2 of the last 3 and now have a healthy roster.

Nets since they got Kiki Vanderweigh as coach are 2-19. He's done a great job and the players have responded winning 2 of the last 3

The Nets are nowhere near one of the all-time worst and I don't think are even the worst in the NBA currently.

Chris Douglas Roberts and Brook Lopez are tearing it up. Devin Harris is playing really well and Courtney Lee has got it going lately.

If the season started after the 18 game losing streak the Nets would be 2-1.

Still have a long way to go but they are not as bad as their record shows.

Now that the Bulls game is over, Go Nets!
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!!   New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:36 pm

They won 2 straight agaist garbage teams So there 2 straight doesn't mean much. Even so I agree there not the worst team in the NBA and definetly not Historically bad,next generations are going to look at this years nets and think they were the worst team ever,but thats not the case. I can see the nets winning 30 games,And no im not high...
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!!   New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:42 pm

They beat the Bobcats who just beat the 2nd best team in the west the Nuggets.

The Bobcats are 9-11 and 8th seed Contenders. The Bulls have the same record as your Wizards.

So they beat 2 teams with equal or better records than the Wizards. If you're going to call them garbage than that would make the Wizards garbage too

and it's not about how you start it's about how you finish.

The Nets will win at least 20 games this year. If the Nets win 20 they will be an afterthought as far as worst all time
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!!   New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:46 pm

since when were the wizards not garbage scratch

"and it's not about how you start it's about how you finish.

The Nets will win at least 20 games this year. If the Nets win 20 they will be an afterthought as far as worst all time" - agree
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!!   New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm

oh my bad I misread. I thought you said next generations will remember them as the worst ever.

Nets got their 1st win,and 1st road win of the year.

When you start out that poorly at 0-18, the quality of the teams you beat doesn't matter too much anymore. Just winning is what matters
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!!   New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:39 pm

The Nets aren't the worst team in the NBA History.They have healthy and excellent roster with lots of talented players out there but they didn't have their starters there.If Portland didn't have Oden,Roy,Aldridge in their starting line uo they would be in big trouble
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!!   New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:38 am

Well at least the Nets have been playing better than my pathetic Sixers lately lol.
Back to top Go down
VP
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
VP

Male Posts : 517

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!!   New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:10 pm

You know who's 0-18 bad?
The 2009-10 Detroit Pistons.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!!   New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:47 pm

They are on a run...ahaha New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!! 900593
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!!   New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Jersey Nets really weren't 0-18 bad after all!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1