Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?

Go down 
+13
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
VP
J
YS
lozan :)
Justin
Darko
YK (Alive)
cbi
Straight Edge Bluntness
Fox News
Raza
Naif
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Naif
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 2691

Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

me no use Y!A. Me like RBT
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com

AuthorMessage
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

Male Posts : 5676

Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:09 pm

YS wrote:
STFU YK!!

WHY YS?!?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/YK13
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:51 am

both
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:02 am

RBT!
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:08 pm

wow...you guys are already on RBT's side..

The season hasn't even started yet....
I predict that many of the users will be back on Y!A because the b-ball section during the season is very active on Y!A....
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:45 pm

YS wrote:
wow...you guys are already on RBT's side..

The season hasn't even started yet....
I predict that many of the users will be back on Y!A because the b-ball section during the season is very active on Y!A....

Yes Jay, but sometimes its not about quantity, its about quality.

I would rather talk about basketball with 5 people I like compared to talking to 30 people that annoy me.

Also, RBT will become more active when the season starts as well. There be a lot more basketball threads.... There are only a few people on here that annoy me, and it has nothing to do with basketball... on Y!A people wanna piss people off on purpose.. like you did Razz

My mind is pretty much made up... im stayin here.
Back to top Go down
Naif
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 2691

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:04 pm

YS was too much annoying in YA.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4