Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?

Go down 
+13
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
VP
J
YS
lozan :)
Justin
Darko
YK (Alive)
cbi
Straight Edge Bluntness
Fox News
Raza
Naif
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naif
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 2691

Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

me no use Y!A. Me like RBT
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com

AuthorMessage
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:19 pm

OH MAN IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONGG
Back to top Go down
Naif
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:19 pm

because i am the smartest over here and everybody likes me. When i will go to YA, girls and some gays will follow me there from this site Cool
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH THE FIGHT affraid
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

Male Posts : 2286

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:20 pm

NIB is that you?

RBt, and I am so exited. GS versus Cleveland today.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Female Posts : 5260

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:20 pm

YS wrote:
I know..Y!A is full of trolls..
Peaches would fit in there....

If I remember correctly ppl thought you were a troll at first on Y!A =P
Sooo I'm sure you will fit in w/ all the new trolls

Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 168114
Back to top Go down
Naif
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:22 pm

J wrote:
NIB is that you?

RBt, and I am so exited. GS versus Cleveland today.

yah friend!! hows my new look?? lol
Back to top Go down
Naif
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:23 pm

Darko wrote:

this looks more like 'cat fight' 🐰
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:24 pm

No-one thought I was a troll...you're so gullible..

But I have to say...you have succeeded in making everyone believe that you aren't a troll..
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:24 pm

DEFINATLY RBT!

YA JUST GAVE ME A FUCKING TROJAN VIRUS!!!! GOD DAMMIT!
and my comp won't let me run the thing to kill the virus, cuz the thing I need to download to stop it isn't varified. Sad
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

BaSalah wrote:
Darko wrote:

this looks more like 'cat fight' 🐰

:LMFAO:
Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 277647 go Peaches Very Happy

Hahahahaha Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 902265 :LMFAO:
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:25 pm

YS wrote:

But I have to say...you have succeeded in making everyone believe that you aren't a troll..

Whoever thinks i'm a troll is an idiot
so I guess that makes you an idiot YS 👅
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:26 pm

CBI wrote:
DEFINATLY RBT!

and my comp won't let me run the thing to kill the virus, cuz the thing I need to download to stop it isn't varified. Sad

how did it give you a virus?
Back to top Go down
Naif
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Peaches is a sweet girl and YS is a sweat boy or vise versa ☀
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Peaches =]] wrote:
CBI wrote:
DEFINATLY RBT!

somebody must have hacked YA and given it to everybody that was on it at the time
Back to top Go down
Naif
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:28 pm

CBI wrote:
Peaches =]] wrote:
CBI wrote:
DEFINATLY RBT!

somebody must have hacked YA and given it to everybody that was on it at the time

i think it was my cousin
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:28 pm

That's 1 more reason why Y/A SUCKS
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:30 pm

CBI wrote:
Peaches =]] wrote:
CBI wrote:
DEFINATLY RBT!

oh that sucks!
My comp has come viruses 2, but my Anti-virss program wont get rid of them either Sad
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:31 pm

Y/A=Booring

RBT=Amazing
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Peaches =]] wrote:
YS wrote:

so I guess that makes you an idiot YS Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 Icon_tongue

No...its the other way around.....stupid
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:38 pm

YS wrote:
Peaches =]] wrote:
YS wrote:

so I guess that makes you an idiot YS Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 Icon_tongue

No...its the other way around.....stupid

Your the stupid one....idiot!
Back to top Go down
Naif
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:40 pm

i always wonder how peaches and ys logs in at the same time and logs out at the same time

they say "gn" in the gn thread at the same time

HOWWW?W???? something fishy is going on here
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:41 pm

NIB has a point.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:42 pm

HM???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:42 pm

You have a strong point there,i want to see the answers
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:43 pm

BaSalah wrote:
i always wonder how peaches and ys logs in at the same time and logs out at the same time

they say "gn" in the gn thread at the same time

HOWWW?W???? something fishy is going on here

idk coincidence
I log off every weekday at either 10 PM PM or 10:30 PM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?   Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Y!A or Rbt, where are u going to spend your time the most when the season starts?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next