Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?

Go down 
+6
Rush
Chosen One
YS
Straight Edge Bluntness
Darko
EM:)
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. Kevin Garnett did not make it passed the 1st Round of the NBA Playoffs until his 8th season as a pro. Chris Bosh is entering his 7th season as a pro and also has yet to advance past the 1st Round of the NBA playoffs. Both KG's Wolves and Bosh's Raptors heavily relied on these 2 player's carrying their respective franchises.

2. Like, KG Chris Bosh has a hell of an outside game for a PF. He can also put the ball on the floor with a vast array of dribbling oriented moves, like KG and can pass it off to other teammates as well. Bosh is also lanky, yet strong like KG has always been allowing both of them to grab rebounds. KG is a better passer being that he had multiple seasons where he averaged 5 APG, but Bosh is capable of passing off the ball. Not to mention, like KG Chris Bosh has the materials that make him a good defender, but Bosh is no KG in terms of defense.

CB4 and KG as players hold a lot in common, as individuals they are worlds apart. KG is known for his overbearing and passionate demeanor. He is ferocious and full of emotion that he isn't shy of letting out. CB4 is more docile in manner he is calm and approach his game with a certain serenity to it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:48 pm

TonyEM wrote:
BTW SRF where in Canada are you from? I always wanted to go to McGill University. I am planning to enroll there for graduate school if I am lucky.

My cousin goes to McGill!
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:23 pm

BadName wrote:
BOSH IS OVERRATED AND SUCKS BIG HAIRY BALLS. HE IS HORRIBLE.

And Jared Jeffries is even better...
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:05 pm

BadName wrote:
BOSH IS OVERRATED AND SUCKS BIG HAIRY BALLS. HE IS HORRIBLE.

UR LAME
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:06 pm

Spurs Raptors Fan wrote:
Of course Toronto is an awesome city. Razz Were you able to visit the main attractions of Toronto when you visited?
Oh, do you dislike your current college? Hey, once you transfer...you can visit the best province ever and pursue your dreams of going to Thunder Bay. I will be honest; I have never been there ever so I am not sure how it is like there at all. What is it about Thunder Bay that makes you want to go there?

French is a difficult language to master - I have a basic understanding of it and can hold a conversation in French as long as the other person speaks slowly, haha. I tried it in university and did fairly well; but I was lazy so I did not do too great in that class but whatever. Damn, you know pretty 4 different languages...I envy you there, haha.

HMMMM TORONTO?? WHAT PART OF TORONTO??? I live in toronto 2.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:40 pm

Hes really not that similar to KG. Hes not close to as aggressive or as good on defense. He is also more of a finesse offensive player than KG is.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:41 pm

RaptorsFTW wrote:
Spurs Raptors Fan wrote:
Of course Toronto is an awesome city. Razz Were you able to visit the main attractions of Toronto when you visited?
Oh, do you dislike your current college? Hey, once you transfer...you can visit the best province ever and pursue your dreams of going to Thunder Bay. I will be honest; I have never been there ever so I am not sure how it is like there at all. What is it about Thunder Bay that makes you want to go there?

French is a difficult language to master - I have a basic understanding of it and can hold a conversation in French as long as the other person speaks slowly, haha. I tried it in university and did fairly well; but I was lazy so I did not do too great in that class but whatever. Damn, you know pretty 4 different languages...I envy you there, haha.

HMMMM TORONTO?? WHAT PART OF TORONTO??? I live in toronto 2.

North York; yourself?
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:06 am

TonyEM wrote:
Thanks for the envy Wink. Uh about my present situation at my college. I mean it is good and all in terms of national rankings Grinnell College is 11th in liberal arts. I just think that the college does not try to employ what is important in education. It seems that they aren't a liberal arts school at all and hold the same values of the full of flaws education system that mainstream society seems to uphold trying to teach things that seem pretty insignificant and aren't the bigger picture.

Oh.
Do you feel like the stuff you learn in college won't be applicable once you enter the real world?
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

Male Posts : 2286

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:39 am

What??? Tony EM lives in Toronto?

Quick questions.

a. Why are all the Canadians in here so smart?
b. Do yall like Drake?
c. Can any of you speak French, or do you have an accent?
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:59 am

J I am from NJ, but have been to Toronto lol and SRF I just think that what my college is trying to do is trying not to make its students try to see things from another perspective, but the institution is trying to make their students try to see things and conform to the way the college sees it. I think it is a stifling school in regards to individual creativity.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:03 am

Haha J, I don't have an accent.
Though some of my American friends think I have a Canadian accent which I fail to hear.
and I am not a Drake fan.
And Canadians are just so well-educated - I guess we have a really good education system. Razz

That sucks Tony - that is just like high school all over again.
Trying to impose certain worldviews on you. That is why I like university better because it allows you to learn different perspectives on how society functions and we are free to adopt our own beliefs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:05 am

soo... How bout them Lakers?
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:08 am

You speak the truth there STF and how about them JDC?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:13 am

pretty good. Gonna follow Ron Ron on twitter
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:24 am

Did he stab a homeless man yet in the streets of LA or is he waiting for the season to do that? Very Happy jk
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:29 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:32 am

That's hilarious SRF the hair looks exactly like CB4's. In a world where CB4 had the perfect happy face that resembles his every emotion as well as physical attributes that happy face would be that very happy face.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:36 am

Ahahaha...that is exactly how Bosh's hair looks like.
I wonder if his dreads grew out though cause it has been a while since I have seen him and I imagine that his dreads have grown a few inches.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:40 am

Yeah they should have grown just a bit
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:43 am

I am trying to imagine KG with dreads for some weird reason and it is not a pretty sight, haha.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:53 am

WOW lol it could be worse

Just picture Michael Doleac with dreads!!!!!

www.nba.com/playerfile/michael_doleac
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:01 am

Hahaha.
I have nothing against white people with dreads at all but he would not look very good with them. Razz
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:09 am

Uhhh Michael, Michael, Michael what are we going to do with you? Doleac just so happens to be the guardian angel of all the teams he ever plays for he is the reason why Miami won a ring egad and all the teams he played for: Orlando, New York, Minnesota, and Cleveland he made sure that they would fail, so that they do not succeed at the expense of the Heat. He is Michael the guardian archangel if there ever was such a thing!!!!
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:10 pm

Haha, are you referring to the Micheal movie with John Travolta?
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:19 am

That movie is AMAZING and yes, battle!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?   Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't you just not help but notice certain similarities Chris Bosh shares w. Kevin Garnett?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2