Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?

Go down 
+3
No Longer DEAD
brownie13
YK (Alive)
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

Male Posts : 5676

why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? Empty
PostSubject: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:23 pm

i mean. If you lock a thread because of one person, nobody can post any stuff.

Why dont we like make a ban so that person cant post stuff, but we can?
My thread "What ticks you off" got locked because of some...irresponsible users *cough* Visa, Khai*cough*

so any thoughts
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/YK13
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:24 pm

YK, this is a bad thread becuz there is an appeal thread, And it wasnt Khai. It was Bron and ViSA.
Back to top Go down
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:25 pm

ok then...Bron then
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:26 pm

lol @ people blaming me for being a bad influence and getting YK's topic locked.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:27 pm

ViSA you cant blame anyone but urself
Back to top Go down
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 11937

PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:27 pm

Khai, you didn't do anything, no worries.

And no YK, I doubt that's possible. It's either you get banned entirely or not.
Back to top Go down
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

lets just get to the point here

can we make a ban for each thread?
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:29 pm

The only reason i osted that stuff is becuz none of the sensitive ones are online, I was pretty sure everyone here could take a joke, That was the first time i said something like that.....chillax
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:29 pm

No, because you can't ban someone from a thread. You can only ban someone from the entire forum.
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:30 pm

YK(King of Y!A) wrote:
lets just get to the point here

can we make a ban for each thread?

No.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Its not funny. Therefore its not a Joke.
Back to top Go down
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

Khai (Insert CBI Here) wrote:
No, because you can't ban someone from a thread. You can only ban someone from the entire forum.

awww then that sucks
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:31 pm

яуαη wrote:
No it would still be a joke..just a bad one. You post corny shit all the time thinking ur joking and it's not funny..does that mean it's not a joke?
Back to top Go down
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:32 pm

VISA wrote:
яуαη wrote:
No it would still be a joke..just a bad one. You post corny shit all the time thinking ur joking and it's not funny..does that mean it's not a joke?

dude if you know the jokes you post arent funny, dont post them
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:34 pm

whateva... :zzzzz:
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:35 pm

And if you notice..all of the shit i posted according to statistics were true.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:36 pm

VISA wrote:
яуαη wrote:

The point is you know its not funny, and you should know how wrong u posting it is, yet u do it anyway.
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:38 pm

VISA wrote:
And if you notice..all of the shit i posted according to statistics were true.

NOT. You didn't post any stats, just shit.

This thread is over now, YK got his answer so all of you need to move on.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:38 pm

It was 1 time...i don't always post offensive stuff. I did it becuz i was in the mood to hurt someones feeling.....
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:39 pm

Move On.
Back to top Go down
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:39 pm

VISA wrote:
It was 1 time...i don't always post offensive stuff. I did it becuz i was in the mood to hurt someones feeling.....

yea but you might repeat it
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:40 pm

alright Visa just shut your mouth....

you know what you said was freaking stupid and if you don't think it was then you're an idiot.

You can't just say things like that expecting no one will get mad or offended.

cut the crap and your act.... No one is buying it
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:42 pm

So what...deepthroat me untill i repeat it? i i never opened my mouth..it's a keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Nenad wrote:
alright Visa just shut your mouth....

you know what you said was freaking stupid and if you don't think it was then you're an idiot.

You can't just say things like that expecting no one will get mad or offended.

cut the crap and your act.... No one is buying it

I admited it was stupid.....now what?
Back to top Go down
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:44 pm

Visa ever heard of the song "Move along"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?   why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post? Empty

Back to top Go down

why dont we make a BAN for each thread, then just lock the thread, so no one can post?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next