Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

From now on can I call Ron Artest, Ronald Artest?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

From now on can I call Ron Artest, Ronald Artest? Empty
PostSubject: From now on can I call Ron Artest, Ronald Artest?   From now on can I call Ron Artest, Ronald Artest? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:28 am

Just cause I am pissed off at him. I always liked him until he sold out and left for the Lakers. For all of those people that say I have a vendetta against the Lakers. No I don't I just valued Artest as one of those guys that wouldn't sell out the way he did when he performed brilliantly in Houston and after Houston took a chance on him knowing his history of imploding. Only for him to turn his back against them speaks volumes against him and I would have, said all this if he went to any other big market team.

He had a chance to go to the Lakers in 07-08 why didn't he do that then? From now on I will taunt him with Ron-ald chants and if he ever comes to M.S.G I will get seats near the nose bleed section, so I can taunt him from up there. Cause knowing him he would hop up off the court and beat me with every inch of my life cause he is Ron Artest after all.

I didn't see this from him. I had a lot of respect for him.

I mean what ever happened to the same guy that let out an FU to the NBA by saying he didn't care if the NBA suspended him in full that he didn't need the NBA's dirty money to make his living. Then he proved it by applying for a job at Shop Rite. Then posing for Playgirl. Hilarious stuff like that showed that he was incorruptible and was steadfast in what he thought was right. I was wrong!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From now on can I call Ron Artest, Ronald Artest?   From now on can I call Ron Artest, Ronald Artest? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:36 am

What do you mean?! Houston didn't agree to his Bird rights on his contract so Ron Ron Split! What do u mean "Sell out"? Whats wrong with him wanting to play for a good team?

Ha! MSG! Go ahead and go so u can watch Kobe drop another 61 on you guys!
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: From now on can I call Ron Artest, Ronald Artest?   From now on can I call Ron Artest, Ronald Artest? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:41 am

Kobe played great that he did, but where was that other years when Kobe's performances against the Knicks were sub-par at best? LeBron James is a better than Kobe at M.S.G and Dirk Nowitzki is better than both of them against the Knicks. I have seen no one consistently blow us over than what Dirk has done.

Anyways, for a guy who scored 61 points on us really speaks volumes of what our team could become if we incorporate just a little bit of defense on our team for being virtually in the game that whole time. That game was winnable for us even if Kobe imploded, the same thing goes when LeBron imploded, and in the 1st game against the Lakers NY only lost by 1 point. If it wasn't for former Knick Trevor Ariza's game-winner off a lob pass from Lamar Odom in the closing seconds and the fact that Nate Robinson is a moron and we'd be better off without him the Knicks had that game.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: From now on can I call Ron Artest, Ronald Artest?   From now on can I call Ron Artest, Ronald Artest? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:27 am

cheers for Dirk and LeBron

Anyway when i want to joke with other players i just change their names like now

Ronald Werner Artest! FTW
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: From now on can I call Ron Artest, Ronald Artest?   From now on can I call Ron Artest, Ronald Artest? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:07 am

But Ronald Artest makes him sound like a fag
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: From now on can I call Ron Artest, Ronald Artest?   From now on can I call Ron Artest, Ronald Artest? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:34 am

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: From now on can I call Ron Artest, Ronald Artest?   From now on can I call Ron Artest, Ronald Artest? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:45 pm

:LMFAO:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From now on can I call Ron Artest, Ronald Artest?   From now on can I call Ron Artest, Ronald Artest? Empty

Back to top Go down

From now on can I call Ron Artest, Ronald Artest?
Page 1 of 1