Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Bring, Brevin Knight to NYC?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
EM:)

Male Posts : 6319

Bring, Brevin Knight to NYC? Empty
PostSubject: Bring, Brevin Knight to NYC?   Bring, Brevin Knight to NYC? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:01 pm

I always liked him and because we lost out in bringing Sessions, Miller, and Kidd this off-season. I think Brevin Knight is not a bad option. I mean he is down to his last years of his career, but he always had excellent court vision and a very good passing ability. He is unselfish and that is what the Knicks need get rid of all of the following: Sun Yue, Chris Hunter, Warren Carter, and Joe Crawford and make room for Knight and try to keep Mouhamed Sene just in case something unthinkable happens, like Harrington and Lee getting injured and Milicic does not grow.

Even though I think Toney Douglas is more mature than his age indicates and is NBA ready. I think Knight will serve as an excellent role model for Douglas and he can help out Duhon and take some minutes off his hands. I wouldn't mind seeing Hughes leaving and I want Jeffries and especially Curry to be traded.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

Bring, Brevin Knight to NYC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring, Brevin Knight to NYC?   Bring, Brevin Knight to NYC? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:01 pm

Brevin is a BEAST
Back to top Go down

Bring, Brevin Knight to NYC?
Page 1 of 1