Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?

Go down 
+4
YS
cbi
Justin
King Of NJ
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should I ask this girl out?
Yes
SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? Vote_lcap67%SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? Vote_lcap33%SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage

SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:38 pm

She in one of my classes but here is the catch. We sit in front of teacher, like right in front of him so can't talk in front of class and if I get rejected, I will have to sit next to her all year with an awkward vibe. I think she likes me cause I caught her looking at me but I never really talked to her. What to do?
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:40 pm

see how she feels about you first and just start talking to her man. I dont know things are going with you and her so I cant make this judgement

you cant just come out of nowhere and ask them out though without having a little something going
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:47 pm

King Of NJ wrote:
see how she feels about you first and just start talking to her man. I dont know things are going with you and her so I cant make this judgement

you cant just come out of nowhere and ask them out though without having a little something going

Yeah but if I start talking to her, its basically like asking her out since she knows its coming sooner or later and yeah, she sits in front of teacher with me so its like impossible to talk to her in class and this class is in middle of day so if I try to talk after, I will be late for next period so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:51 pm

Why are you shy

just be cool about it
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:52 pm

DON'T DO IT.... DON'T DO IT

WHAT IF SHE TURNS OUT TO BE A DEMON THINGY LIKE IN THAT NEW MEGAN FOX MOVIE!!??

-------

no...

due go for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:57 pm

IF I GET REJECTED=SIT NEXT TO HER ALL YEAR FEELING AWKWARD AND BAD. SO YEAH NOT TOO SURE, I WANNA RISK IT.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:58 pm

NO!!
We all know you will die if you ask her out!!
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Just do it. If you get rejected then so what... just start having convos with her and just stick to being friends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:59 pm

But the rest of the year would be so awkward and I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who rejected me
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:02 pm

If she rejects you.. too bad. Play it off like nothing happened... eventually it wil be forgotten..
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:03 pm

Go for it and see what happens. don't be too aggressive though.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Yeah but is it worth that damage? That is what I am unclear off.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:06 pm

Think of the pay off.

If she says yes...
you got yourself a hot gf haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:08 pm

Yeah but then I have her in only 1 class and I can't talk to her there and I am not even sure if I would find time for her since I have track, 2+ hours after school originally ends but people suggested getting a gf can help my depression.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:09 pm

Just do it.

You'll find time,. You have weekends off. You should have lunch with her..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:11 pm

I don't have lunch with her as in the periods wise. I see her in only one class and cant even talk to her in that one class so idk.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:12 pm

My sister had a bf for three years and never had one class with him in HS. Plus he had b-ball for an hour and a half after school before he quit.. you'll survive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:13 pm

That's impossible. How did they meet then? How did they spend time?
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:15 pm

Middle School they started dating at the end of eigth grade, and even if they didn't start going out in MS then they would have ended up meeting at parties or soemthing..

you do go to HS parties, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:16 pm

My school=nerd=no parties so no. There is no hope.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:16 pm

Who dates in middle school?
I had no interest in girls during middle school.....
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:17 pm

Well either way... you're track probably goes to five right? Then you eat dinner? you can find something to do with her after practice with her. That's still a lot of the night left.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:17 pm

YahooSucks wrote:
Who dates in middle school?
I had no interest in girls during middle school.....
Really?

wow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:19 pm

I get A LOT of homework and also she would have to stay in school like 2-3 hours to meet me after practice.
Back to top Go down
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

Male Posts : 5676

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:27 pm

Go for it!!! Give her a condom to start lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/YK13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?   SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

SHOULD I RISK MY LIFE AND ASK THIS GIRL OUT?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next