Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?

Go down 
+11
Justin
Darko
KD35
No Longer DEAD
Raza
wallshingtonwizard
Teh Big O'reilly
BNB
cbi
Fox News
King Of NJ
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:35 am

First topic message reminder :

I think James Johnson will be a solid PF or SF off the bench for the Bulls this year

I can see him being in impact player right away I like his style of play, he just needs to be more agressive and improve defensively. He's a very skilled offensive player with a good jumshot

I see him averaging 11 PPG,and 7 RPG in his rookie season off the bench this year

as for our other 1st Round pick Taj Gibson I dont think he'll get much minutes so won't put up too many numbers
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:17 pm

nah dont think so...well see
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:18 pm

but we'll have to wait a season Razz
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:20 pm

exactly why you should just agree with me. My predictions are NEVER wrong. im like nostrudamus
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:20 pm

CBI wrote:
Yet somehow he can play like a madman against the US's best players in the olympics and when he went down his college team sucked liek shit, when he came back they started winning again.

The guy is fast, an amazing ball handler and has a lot of heart. He would do good in the NBA.

I hope so
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:27 pm

Darko wrote:
CBI wrote:
Yet somehow he can play like a madman against the US's best players in the olympics and when he went down his college team sucked liek shit, when he came back they started winning again.

The guy is fast, an amazing ball handler and has a lot of heart. He would do good in the NBA.

I hope so

hope is the only thing you got.....because the dudes trash
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Yet again... look what he did for Australia in the olympics against US.. the best team in the world.
And look what he did for his college team(St. Mary's)
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:31 pm

CBI wrote:
If Patty was healthy he would beast. He absolutely dominated in teh olympics against the USA...

I don't think Patty is all that great (he should have stayed in school). Besides, someone on the Aussie team had to dominate, or play well against us. It's very rare that any team will fail to have a double digit scorer in a game at a high level like that.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:37 pm

But Patty did that as the shortest(?) guy on teh court, and also at only a college age.

Aussie DID have Bogut, yet Patty took charge
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:39 pm

bogut?....really? andrew??? lmao...bogut?
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Yeah but still. If Aussie was going to have a double digit scorer you figure it would be a physical banger down low.. who also is in the nBA already.. yet Patty was the leader..
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:43 pm

I hope Patty has greta comeback Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Lester Hudson will be the ROY!
LOL
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

Male Posts : 2286

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:56 pm

Everyone will be praising Donnie Nelson for grabbing Roddy Beaubois at 23. This guy is a Top 10 player. No doubt. I can't believe he was getting no press. Usually the foreigners are all over TV.

This guy is 6' with a 6'5" wingspan, agility, quickness, like more muscular Tony Parker with a shot as a rookie.

If he can learn from Jason Kidd, this guy should be an All-Star.

Weakness: English.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:57 pm

Everybody is talking about this Beaubois guy, but I have never ever seen any clips of him playing or heard anything about him at all
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

Male Posts : 2286

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:00 pm

Look him up.
YouTube.

Plus check out his Summer League stats. He is a beast. up there with Griffin and Flynn.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:21 pm

J wrote:
Look him up.
YouTube.

Plus check out his Summer League stats. He is a beast. up there with Griffin and Flynn.

yea Rodrique Beaubois actually had a pretty nice summer league and looks like he could be a sleeper this year. And you got to love the name haha

Harris>Kidd even changed his name to Harris<Roddy Beaubois lmao
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:29 pm

J wrote:
Everyone will be praising Donnie Nelson for grabbing Roddy Beaubois at 23. This guy is a Top 10 player. No doubt. I can't believe he was getting no press. Usually the foreigners are all over TV.

This guy is 6' with a 6'5" wingspan, agility, quickness, like more muscular Tony Parker with a shot as a rookie.

If he can learn from Jason Kidd, this guy should be an All-Star.

Weakness: English.
Lol. English.

I definatly think Roddy will be a beast in the NBA. Just not as good as most mavs fans are hoping he will be.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:50 pm

I am looking forward to seeing Demar Derozan play for the Raptors.
Supposedly, he is a dynamic player like Vince Carter so it'll be interesting to see if he could provide a lot of energy on the court; that would be especially helpful during Raptor home games.

In addition, Dejuan Blair is viewed as a steal for the Spurs; I am curious to see if he could produce for the Spurs this season. Then again, coach Pop does a very good job of developing players (did pretty good with Mason for instance) so this guy has the potential to do very well in the NBA.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:41 pm

I liked Dejuan Blair at Pittsburgh. He's in a perfect position to be good off the bench for the Spurs and develop. I still cant believe he fell that far and the Spurs stole him.

Derozen I think will be a 14 PPG guy this year.

Our rookie James Johnson will be solid of the bench and average 11 PPG and 7 RPG. A big man that can shoot,has offensive skills,and can rebound. I like the way he fits in
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:31 pm

Well,there are good rokies,i hope that Thabeet would have good defensive stats
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:54 pm

Im actually excited to see Roddy Beaubois play

he has an awesome name and looked good in the sumemr league. I want to see how he does having Kidd teach him
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:52 pm

Kidd is great player,maybe he will accept that job after he wins a ring Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Jordan Hill will get Knicks in playoffs.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:01 pm

Bron...change your damn avatar...
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:30 pm

I want 10 and 4 assists a game out of curry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?   What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are the expectations of you for your favorite teams 1st Round draft pick this upcoming season?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next