Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...

Go down 
+7
Fox News
Janet
Chosen One
BNB
Saeed
Raza
Abdu
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... Empty
PostSubject: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:11 pm

I should be an admin... I'll revive this mothafuckka afro
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:48 pm

I've been here since the very beginning of this website and I'm not an admin

Keep dreamin Razz
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:45 pm

It takes a lot more than one admin to revive this place.

in that case, we might as well make everyone admins.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:58 pm

it doesn't take an admin to make a forum active.

it takes new users.

Eventually users on forums leave... but if the forum isn't consistently getting new users that stay, the forum dies.

We're not getting new users.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:14 pm

Ironically we are in the midsst of the NBA finals

Neutral
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:32 pm

i don't get one thing though... sometimes we have like 30 guests on.... but none of them ever log in. Some of them are users on this site... wtf? If you're gonna keep visiting the site, at least log in and say something.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Raza wrote:
I've been here since the very beginning of this website and I'm not an admin

Keep dreamin Razz

^^^ I AGREE ^^^

I been here since about the start too and I ain't an Admin.

I agree with everyone who says we need new members I am a little amazed this place is not buzzin its the nba FINALS! . I guess people have better things to do now a days... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:39 pm

Well.....
Ryan's gone
Jade's gone
YS is gone
Janet was gone for a while but you're posting today and idk if that means you're back lol
Koolish is gone
Peaches is gone
SK was gone but now he's back but not very often

So that's 7 of our biggest members that are gone

and the important people we got were:
John
Abdul

And John left.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:56 pm

and dewan... and Abdi... and J.... and MC... and maybe a couple more
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:47 am

kgjweldvjjw I forgot about Dewan/Dwayne/KD/whatever we called him

J didn't come on TOO much..same with MC

But I forgot about Abdi too
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Raza wrote:
Well.....
Ryan's gone
Jade's gone
YS is gone
Janet was gone for a while but you're posting today and idk if that means you're back lol
Koolish is gone
Peaches is gone
SK was gone but now he's back but not very often

So that's 7 of our biggest members that are gone

and the important people we got were:
John
Abdul

And John left.

Raza thinks i'm important! :flower:
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:21 pm

We stll have a round 2 banner up..no ones gonna join this bullshit...
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Blakeshow wrote:
Raza thinks i'm important! :flower:

👽
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:42 pm

There're too many admins and moderators anyway...

Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:00 pm

There's like 5 Razz
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:43 am

yeah me too
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Because FUCK YOU.

that's why.
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Make me admin, and i'll find you a good looking woman... Saeed ❤
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:57 am

Well, he's a Muslim, so he'll need 20 women, all underage. Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... Obama_Monkey
Back to top Go down
John
College Baller
College Baller
John

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:28 pm

No point of being an admin on a dead forum.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Except your name gets to be blue

And blue is my favorite color Smile
Back to top Go down
Teh Big O'reilly
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Teh Big O'reilly

Male Posts : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:20 am

your name is blue if youre an admin...not a mod.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:38 am

Yes
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teh Big O'reilly
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Teh Big O'reilly

Male Posts : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:55 pm

oh

misread

carry on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...   Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more... Empty

Back to top Go down

Since this place is dead as hell and the admins dont give a fuck no more...
Page 1 of 1