Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room.

Go down 
+4
Nick C
Abdu
wallshingtonwizard
Fox News
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room. Empty
PostSubject: The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room.   The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:42 am

affraid ..thats scary

Lamar odom says " kobe doesnt have any friends [in the locker-room]"

phil jckson says "Kobe screwed up our offense" more quotes by other players in the article below http://www.foxsportswest.com/01/04/11/Struggling-Lakers-address-alleged-chemis/landing_witz.html?blockID=384504&feedID=3709
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room.   The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:51 am

As long as Kobe doesn't tell Lamar to Pick 1, he'll be alright.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room.   The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:26 pm

lol! took me a couple seconds to get that one and then it came to me The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room. Gilbert_arenas_and_his_guns
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room.   The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:40 pm

Sigh... I just don't know what to think of the Lakers this season.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room.   The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:53 pm

If you're a Laker fan, it isn't anything new.

Three straight Finals appearances.

It's taken it toll on the team. As for the comments... like I said, this isn't anything new.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room.   The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Why isnt it? find me something like this...
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room.   The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:05 pm

The Future wrote:
Why isnt it? find me something like this...

Shaq versus Kobe.

Shaq versus Jerry Buss.

Glen Rice's wife versus Phil Jackson.

Rick Fox versus Glen Rice.

Kobe versus Phil Jackson.

Nick Van Exel versus Del Harris.

Shaq versus Del Harris.

Nick Van Exel and Eddie Jones versus Magic Johnson.

Magic versus Kareem.

Magic versus Norm Nixon and Paul Westhead.

It's old news.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room.   The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:12 pm

Oh I thought you meant the lakers team of this last 3 years.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room.   The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:13 pm

When teams are winning overall however, stuff like this can be put aside. So, this shouldn't be a huge problem for LA.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room.   The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:16 pm

Well I could see if it was like theo ratliff bashing ebanks lol but this seems like some tension between the main guys..even the coach...we'll see
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room.   The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:18 pm

The Future wrote:
Oh I thought you meant the lakers team of this last 3 years.

Nah.

It's constant. It's every era.

Why?

I don't know.

But it's been like that in this organization for a long time.

People with power fighting other people with power.

Besides, it's been documented for a while that Kobe doesn't hang out with teammates. His closet friend on the team is Fisher and he doesn't hang out with him outside of work.

Kobe separates his two lives.

Work and home.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room.   The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:07 pm

[quote="Nick C"]
The Future wrote:

Kobe separates his two lives.

Work and home.

He probably wants to spent more time home with his family and wife...
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room.   The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:08 pm

I think NBA.com really needs to stop being so melodramatic.

Everytime the Lakers lose one or more games in a row, they immediately hit the panic button as if the world is going to end; just because the Lakers happen to have a losing streak. It's the nature of sports in general, ANY team is capable of losing a series of games. It's only the freaking regular season...but almost every single time I log onto that site around the time the Lakers lose a couple, there is always an overdramatic article written by them that creates this image of a Lakers team that is in serious trouble which just gets old and irritating.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room.   The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Ginobili! wrote:
I think NBA.com really needs to stop being so melodramatic.

Everytime the Lakers lose one or more games in a row, they immediately hit the panic button as if the world is going to end; just because the Lakers happen to have a losing streak.

Sportswriters love drama, and they'll add it if they have nothing much to write about.
Back to top Go down
Mo
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room.   The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:48 am

If its a main problem between guys like Kobe and Odom, this might a pretty big deal and affect the chemistry. But as Nick C said, this is nothing new for the Lakers, and mostly all franchises, even my basketball team is like this at times. I think they've been so fond of winning, that they kind of forget what they are going after, and just getting bad losses. I think the Lakers will bounce back after the all-star game and tensions will be resolved.
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

Male Posts : 3233

PostSubject: Re: The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room.   The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room. EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Well I think w/e their chemistry on and off the court is has proven to work for the last 2 seasons (3 if u count making to the finals a decent accomplishment), so don't fix what's not broken i guess?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room.   The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room. Empty

Back to top Go down

The lakers locker room is more dysfunctional than your familys living room.
Page 1 of 1