Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

DeShawn Stevenson revives his career in Dallas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

DeShawn Stevenson revives his career in Dallas Empty
PostSubject: DeShawn Stevenson revives his career in Dallas   DeShawn Stevenson revives his career in Dallas EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:49 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3422/gamelog;_ylt=Ar0b7_q.7QYXGn2nLb1tI7d.PKB4

Okay, he's only averaging 5 points. He only starts games as a technicality. But in his 12-18 minutes a game, he's make more than one three a game, he is making nearly half of his shots. What an unsung hero. Mark Cuban must be smiling right now because he got a serviceable player from the Wizards who had the potential to turn his swag back on and it's finally working.

I am so watching next Monday's game on League Pass when he comes to Miami to play LeBron! You know he's gonna get his swag going!!!
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: DeShawn Stevenson revives his career in Dallas   DeShawn Stevenson revives his career in Dallas EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:34 pm

He's only averaging 5 points. o.O
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: DeShawn Stevenson revives his career in Dallas   DeShawn Stevenson revives his career in Dallas EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:49 pm

Well given how much talent they have at DeShawn's positions which would be the 1, 2, and 3, well he only needs to play 15 minutes a game anyway.

at the 1, Jason Kidd, Barea, and Jason Terry log up the minutes.

at the 2, you have Caron Butler and Jason Terry

at the 3, you have Caron Butler and Shawn Marion manning up the spots.

Except for Barea, all these other players are All Star quality players. Stevenson has made himself a starter in this league once again in my opinion. He won't be a 20-5-5 guy but he still can average 10 pts a game on a good team but this Mavs team is deeper than the Lakers in my opinion. Dallas may not be a better team, but they're deeper.

Barea is the only "true bench player" of the guys I mentioned and he doesn't average much more minutes than Stevenson. Beaubois has been out all year thus far, and it would be interesting to see how minutes would be affected once he returns.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeShawn Stevenson revives his career in Dallas   DeShawn Stevenson revives his career in Dallas Empty

Back to top Go down

DeShawn Stevenson revives his career in Dallas
Page 1 of 1