Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

derrick rose having an underrated season?

Go down 
+8
King Of NJ
Abdu
Darko
brownie13
Chris
Fox News
Nick C
cbi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

obviously with how much love rondo has been getting(its deserved, dont attack me chris) and once rondo gets love rose automatically gets hated on, and vice versa. But Rose is averaging 25.2, 3.6 and 8.5 assists whiel shooting 48%, so he's obviously not shooting too many dumb shots.
He's also making a bigger impact on D, getting a whole steal a game this year, which he hasnt done yet.

How has his season gone pretty much unnoticed with how much attention deng and noah and the bulls overall have been getting? its weird.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Yo Adrien! wrote:
chris, i don't think he was trying to insult you with the original post

cbi, he's not obsessed, he's a fan. not only is rondo his favorite player overall, he's also on his favorite team. the only reason so much has been said about rondo is because how many rondo-related threads there have been.

all the rest is just unnecessary.
I don't need lawyer.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:57 pm

I'll stay out of it then.
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:58 pm

cbi wrote:
Scared ryans playing peacemaker :O. strange lol.

but yeah i understand you arent "obsesed" with rondo, obsessed means you jack off to a rondo poster every night. thats obsessed. but for once, dont get so caught up in rondo or offended if somebody says something bad about rondo (a lot of times, like this thread, nobody even said anything bad about rondo). for once. please.
Did you even read what i said ? I got offended with what you said. I never been offended for Rondo.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Yo Adrien! wrote:
I've always tried to play peacemaker, Jake.
oh. i dont pay any attention to most arguments... so i really have no idea :/
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:01 pm

The Fantastic Five wrote:
Yo Adrien! wrote:
chris, i don't think he was trying to insult you with the original post

cbi, he's not obsessed, he's a fan. not only is rondo his favorite player overall, he's also on his favorite team. the only reason so much has been said about rondo is because how many rondo-related threads there have been.

all the rest is just unnecessary.
I don't need lawyer.

derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 900593
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:03 pm

cbi wrote:
Scared ryans playing peacemaker :O. strange lol.

but yeah i understand you arent "obsesed" with rondo, obsessed means you jack off to a rondo poster every night. thats obsessed. but for once, dont get so caught up in rondo or offended if somebody says something bad about rondo (a lot of times, like this thread, nobody even said anything bad about rondo). for once. please.
Did you even read what i said ? I got offended with what you said. I never been offended for Rondo.
you get offended about rondo. no doubt about it. and what i said wasnts supposed to be offensive, it was to avoid a rondo based argument because they're annoying as fuck and we have one on this site every week.
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:06 pm

omfg.

I'll pass.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:35 pm

agreed with CBI whole heartedly on this thread
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:11 pm

ryan always plays peacemaker cbi lol
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:02 pm

OMG STFU RONDO IS SO MUCH BETTER
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:12 pm

King Of NJ wrote:
agreed with CBI whole heartedly on this thread
derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 900593
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Rose is alot better than rondo..and its not a question anymore...chris is the only one still debating...
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:25 pm

5 star Baller wrote:
Rose is alot better than rondo..and its not a question anymore...chris is the only one still debating...
Then I'm the one bringing the debate up..
It's been a while to even argue about Rondo.

Also @ Visa just to remind you that there are a lot of people that consider Rondo best in the league, let alone better than Rose. Just proving you that there are more than just me.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:37 pm

I didn't find anything funny. It's funny that you can't handle any thread somebody posts about Rose in any positive way. Are you that sensative about it?
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:50 pm

What i found funny is that you hide behind CBI's words instead of saying "cbi your right, Chris your a dumbass biased retarded rondo fan" or whatever.

Ok it seems you don't get it too. Let's talk with facts.

1. Why would i post in a thread that leaves me uninterested?
2. Why would i post/start a arguement about Rondo here?
3. Why would i post in a Rose thread w/o being offended?
Considering all of the 3 you realize that CBI's comments were intentional because in NOWAY i would post here. And i never start Rondo arguements.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:54 pm

I was refferring to the post he started this thread with not what you said. In no way did I mention the named "Chris". So you're just misinformed
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:56 pm

"agreed with CBI whole heartedly on this thread"

I though you meant everything he said..misunderstanding i guess.. derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 5529
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:59 pm

alright it was a misunderstanding. I only read the first thread than posted
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:09 pm

What i found funny is that you hide behind CBI's words instead of saying "cbi your right, Chris your a dumbass biased retarded rondo fan" or whatever.

Ok it seems you don't get it too. Let's talk with facts.

Considering all of the 3 you realize that CBI's comments were intentional because in NOWAY i would post here. And i never start Rondo arguements.
Wow chris just wow. You think i said that to start an arugment? Wow. I said that to AVOID an argument because you DO start arguments about rondo. I hate getting into internet arguments because 1. its the internet and 2. they just repeat and repeat and repeat the same thing. Just shut the fuck up and stop playing victim. You're wrong, bud.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:11 pm

5 star Baller wrote:

Also @ Visa just to remind you that there are a lot of people that consider Rondo best in the league, let alone better than Rose. Just proving you that there are more than just me.
I was just jking..I feel opposite of that.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:12 pm

5 star Baller wrote:
5 star Baller wrote:

I was just jking..I feel opposite of that.

lol. i saw this and remembered what you said less than a week ago and thought..."visa's just fucking with him"
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:15 pm

SHUT THE FUCK UP RONDO IS THE BEST PG IN THE NBA
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:51 pm

cbi wrote:
Wow chris just wow. You think i said that to start an arugment? Wow. I said that to AVOID an argument because you DO start arguments about rondo. I hate getting into internet arguments because 1. its the internet and 2. they just repeat and repeat and repeat the same thing. Just shut the fuck up and stop playing victim. You're wrong, bud.

Going to repost.

What victim omg? Just admit that you were wrong.

Last edited by The Fantastic Five on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:52 pm

I wasnt wrong. Thats the thing. You think i posted that to start an argument when i did exactly the opposite. You're wrong and now you're acting like a fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:52 pm

even ryan said i wasnt trying to start anything and you were a dick to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

derrick rose having an underrated season?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next