Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

derrick rose having an underrated season?

Go down 
+8
King Of NJ
Abdu
Darko
brownie13
Chris
Fox News
Nick C
cbi
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

derrick rose having an underrated season? Empty
PostSubject: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:10 pm

obviously with how much love rondo has been getting(its deserved, dont attack me chris) and once rondo gets love rose automatically gets hated on, and vice versa. But Rose is averaging 25.2, 3.6 and 8.5 assists whiel shooting 48%, so he's obviously not shooting too many dumb shots.
He's also making a bigger impact on D, getting a whole steal a game this year, which he hasnt done yet.

How has his season gone pretty much unnoticed with how much attention deng and noah and the bulls overall have been getting? its weird.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:12 pm

One thing i forgot to mention is he is turning the ball over way too much and hsi ft shooting could get a bit better, but still, the guy's having a great season.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:13 pm

?

I don't get how he's having an underrated season.

I hear him talked about plenty.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:15 pm

i seriously never hear about him. like, not even espn.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:18 pm

Okay.

But do you need validation from people and the media to know that he's having a great season?
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:20 pm

when you hear about reggie evans season more than rose's, yes.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:26 pm

I disagree.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Every time a game featuring a really good point guard you always hear Rose's name brought up. TNT did a halftime show with him. He has highlight plays that get shown over and over and over again. Dude is also a pretty quiet teammate/guy.

You've seen his interviews right? Not much Charles Barkley or Shaquille O'Neal in his pre-game/post-game interviews.

Yet... Rose's is in about 4 commercials that are frequently shown.

So I see and hear about him plenty.

Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Cool story bro.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:11 pm

Yeah. Maybe a little. But there are good amount of people mentioning and not mentioning him. Part of the reason is the Bulls started the season 2-3, so their 7-4 record doesn't jump out at people. Another is when he was mentioned to start the season (which usually dictates who's talked about for the first month) his shooting percentage was still low. Plus, the fact that his main competition have been completely amazing in Utah's (D-Will) stretch of road comebacks, New Orleans' (CP3) start to the season, Rondo' 14+ assists, and John Wall's monster stats. If the Bulls keep winning and he keeps playing well, we'll start to hear a little more about him. He hasn't been forgotten, though. Just talked about a little less because of what the others have done.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:50 am

Maybe...
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:50 am

The Fantastic Five wrote:
Cool story bro.
Wow, you're a huge fuckface.
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:00 pm

cbi wrote:
The Fantastic Five wrote:
Cool story bro.
Wow, you're a huge fuckface.
Same could be said for you so...
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:03 pm

No it couldnt. Lol you see this thread is about rose, probably just see rondo's name and you decide "he's attacing rondo lololol". get his dick out of your mouth, really. rondo has obviously proven himself to be a top PG this season, probably top 3, but the way some of you act like he's the second coming of jesus is just rediculous.
just shut the fuck up about rondo for once chris, and dont say "where in the world did i say rondo?" because its obvious thats what your problem is right now.
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:10 pm

"it's obvious thats what your problem is right now"
ehh..I only said it because you mentioned my name and said "don't attack me" making fun of some previous threads. That's what ticket me..

You are just too dumb to understand some things.

Non-sense. everything else.
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:14 pm

Idk if you're living under a rock or what.... Rose is being talked about alot.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:15 pm

I wasnt making fun of some previous threads... i seriously knew you'd say something stupid because you're obsessed with rondo. i seriously didnt want to hear it for the 90th time.

so you're obviously "too dumb to understand things" if you couldnt grasp that.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:15 pm

B-2rue wrote:
Idk if you're living under a rock or what.... Rose is being talked about alot.
I probably am, but I never hear about the guy. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:20 pm

cbi wrote:
I wasnt making fun of some previous threads... i seriously knew you'd say something stupid because you're obsessed with rondo. i seriously didnt want to hear it for the 90th time.

so you're obviously "too dumb to understand things" if you couldnt grasp that.
It's exactly what Nenad said and you also quoted me in that thread so i guess..Just coincidence?

Why would i say something about Rondo in a Rose thread? I don't wanna repeat what i said in the assist's thread, that you also seem to ignore just to say that i love Rondo? idk.

How am i obsessed with Rondo i really wanna know that.

Like i said..too dumb.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:29 pm

What are you even saying lmao

I kinda get what your first paragraph is saying. that im just saying this cause nenad said that? no, because im seriously sick of you talking about how great rondo is, you do it in more than jjust the assists thread. and because nenad's a giant douche who takes things too far, and he'd probably agree with that statement lol

2nd paragraph, the assist thread isnt the only time you've gotten overly protective of rondo. if you think it is, you're stupid..

chris, you really think you're not obsessed with rondo? really? not at all? thats a bit rediculous.
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:39 pm

I meant that if you read what i said in the assist's thread you will realize that even if he was mostly talking about Rondo (like i though) that didn't effect my opinion. That means it didn't have to do with Rondo at all.

Last time i got "defensive" on Rondo it was back with the Rose fan and it was 2posts.

Other than say he didn't play or he had 15assists or something. I don't think that is a obsession.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:48 pm

chris, i don't think he was trying to insult you with the original post

cbi, he's not obsessed, he's a fan. not only is rondo his favorite player overall, he's also on his favorite team. the only reason so much has been said about rondo is because how many rondo-related threads there have been.

all the rest is just unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:51 pm

if you didnt have biases arguments wouldnt happen
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 pm

Scared ryans playing peacemaker :O. strange lol.

but yeah i understand you arent "obsesed" with rondo, obsessed means you jack off to a rondo poster every night. thats obsessed. but for once, dont get so caught up in rondo or offended if somebody says something bad about rondo (a lot of times, like this thread, nobody even said anything bad about rondo). for once. please.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:55 pm

I've always tried to play peacemaker, Jake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: derrick rose having an underrated season?   derrick rose having an underrated season? Empty

Back to top Go down

derrick rose having an underrated season?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next