Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

God damn Blake Griffin!!!

Go down 
+14
John14
brownie13
No Longer DEAD
Raza
SO6P [KING]
cbi
FC
Saeed
Chris
Darko
Abdu
Fox News
Nick C
EM:)
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Impressive!!!

Camby doing work 2!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:51 pm

His athleticism is the biggest reason for his play,but unlike Anthony Randolph and other players with that ability,he has a good basketball IQ and knows how to use it.Key difference
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

Male Posts : 3251

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Rock bamas! wrote:
Fo' Shizzle wrote:
Your argument is fucking pointless, why say Blake Griffin without his athleticism would be mediocre when Amar'e would also be mediocre without his athlticism? If Amar'e wasn't athletic he wouldn't be nearly as good on offense, sure he has a jumpshot but he's no Dirk Nowitzki. He would barely get 5 rebounds per game. And his D would just be so terrible... He'd fucking suck. I know Blake wouldn't be all that good either, but he would still get 8 ~ 10 rebounds per game( No you don't fucking get 13 rpg purely off of athleticism). And he'd still have his good ball handling/passing.

Random fact: The last rookie to average 20 + pts, 10 + rbs, and 3 + ast( Blake's stats), was Larry Bird.
abdul, Blake doesnt have the post moves that amare has,jumpshot,and cant hit his Ft's like amare. Amare without his athleticism would be better than blake and his rebounding would remain decent,blakes would just fall off a cliff because he relies solely on athleticism.

Blake griffen doesnt have post moves?Are you on crack?
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

Male Posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:09 am

Fo' Shizzle wrote:
Your argument is fucking pointless, why say Blake Griffin without his athleticism would be mediocre when Amar'e would also be mediocre without his athlticism? If Amar'e wasn't athletic he wouldn't be nearly as good on offense, sure he has a jumpshot but he's no Dirk Nowitzki. He would barely get 5 rebounds per game. And his D would just be so terrible... He'd fucking suck. I know Blake wouldn't be all that good either, but he would still get 8 ~ 10 rebounds per game( No you don't fucking get 13 rpg purely off of athleticism). And he'd still have his good ball handling/passing.

Random fact: The last rookie to average 20 + pts, 10 + rbs, and 3 + ast( Blake's stats), was Larry Bird.

Amar'e Stoudemire is a MVP contender, and yet people thought Steve Nash made him better, LMAO. Blake Griffin is great, but he would be shit without his athleticism. Amar'e has more skill and better defense.

The truth hurts.

Also, are you seriously comparing Blake Griffin to Larry Bird? SHOOT YOURSELF, reta
rd.
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:10 am

John wrote:
Rock bamas! wrote:
Fo' Shizzle wrote:

abdul, Blake doesnt have the post moves that amare has,jumpshot,and cant hit his Ft's like amare. Amare without his athleticism would be better than blake and his rebounding would remain decent,blakes would just fall off a cliff because he relies solely on athleticism.

Blake's post scoring and defense is shit!
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:13 am

John wrote:
Rock bamas! wrote:
Fo' Shizzle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:14 am

John wrote:
Rock bamas! wrote:
Fo' Shizzle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:33 pm

... I didn't fucking compare shit to Larry Bird you dumb asses. I just bought up a random fact that the last player to put up these stats was Larry Bird. And so what if Amar'e is better than Blake without athleticism. I already said Amar'e is better right now. You just bought that shit up to stray from the original argument cause you knew you looked like an ass. And I agree with John, Blake DOES have some post moves, not the best, but he has some. Of course you don't know that cause you obviously haven't watched Blake play. I bet all you've seen is highlights and you assume all he can do is dunk.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:19 pm

well youd lose your bet...and you cant expect people to just tune into the clippers game...ive seen maybe 5 or 6 or so games of the clips this year and i trust my abilitty to judge blakes game better than you even though youve seen more games just because i think i know alot more about what makes a good player than you know.
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Fo' Shizzle wrote:
... I didn't fucking compare shit to Larry Bird you dumb asses. I just bought up a random fact that the last player to put up these stats was Larry Bird. And so what if Amar'e is better than Blake without athleticism. I already said Amar'e is better right now. You just bought that shit up to stray from the original argument cause you knew you looked like an ass. And I agree with John, Blake DOES have some post moves, not the best, but he has some. Of course you don't know that cause you obviously haven't watched Blake play. I bet all you've seen is highlights and you assume all he can do is dunk.

Blake Griffin will be a poor mans Amar'e, like I said before
He needs to quit relying so much on athleticism, and use a little something Kobe and Jordan left theirs for (SKILL)

Blake's post moves are shit, not even debatable, fuck
er
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:32 pm

... Here we go again. How the fuck can you say he will be a poor mans Amar'e when he's comparable too PRIME Amar'e as a rookie? Are you trying to tell me Blake will stay the way he is now for his whole career? You think he won't improve in years to come? Go actually watch Blake play live and quit basing shit off ESPN highlights.
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:43 pm

King wrote:
Fo' Shizzle wrote:

Amar'e Stoudemire is a MVP contender, and yet people thought Steve Nash made him better, LMAO. Blake Griffin is great, but he would be shit without his athleticism. Amar'e has more skill and better defense.

The truth hurts.

Also, are you seriously comparing Blake Griffin to Larry Bird? SHOOT YOURSELF, reta
rd.

I hope you know that Amare`s Defence isnt Good.
He wasnt Comparing Blake to Bird..ARE YOU FUCKNG STUPID
He just said larry was the last one to do it,he didnt compare there game.
Blake is averging

20+ Points
10+ assist..

And you saying he will never be as good as amare,and wont mprove..Now you shoot yourself.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:46 pm

Do I need to bring out my list of guys who never improved?
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:52 pm

Just cause there have been players who didn't improve doesn't mean you should just assume Blake will be one of them..
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Rock bamas! wrote:

Your stupid,Bringing a list of guys who didnt,does not prove SHIT.

Thats like saying:Wizards will 3 peat..You want a list of teams who did?
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:56 pm

But from his side,don't assume that he will.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:57 pm

John wrote:
Rock bamas! wrote:

God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 497816..you fail..
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Fo' Shizzle wrote:
Just cause there have been players who didn't improve doesn't mean you should just assume Blake will be one of them..

I was never assuming he wasn't, fucker!

I'm just saying don't overrate this dude, as he might not end up being what people are hyping him up to
be!
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:58 pm

John wrote:
King wrote:
Fo' Shizzle wrote:

The truth hurts.

rd.

Blake is averging

20+ Points
10+ assist..

And you saying he will never be as good as amare,and wont mprove..Now you shoot yourself.

Blake isn't averaging 10+ assists, shit face.

Shaq averaged 20/13/3 (BLOCKS) his first seaso
n..
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:01 pm

King wrote:
John wrote:
King wrote:
Fo' Shizzle wrote:

The truth hurts.

rd.

Blake is averging

20+ Points
10+ assist..

n..

My bad...AND STFU,Who the Fuck are you anyway..FuckFace...Shit face..

In life f your ever going to debate,,learn how to prove it..
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Rock bamas! wrote:
John wrote:
Rock bamas! wrote:

NAW,you fail.
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:04 pm

John wrote:
King wrote:
John wrote:
King wrote:
Fo' Shizzle wrote:

The truth hurts.

rd.

Blake is averging

20+ Points
10+ assist..

n..

My bad...AND STFU,Who the Fuck are you anyway..FuckFace...Shit face..

In life f your ever going to debate,,learn how to prove it..

I did prove it, which is why you're getting mad.

Oh, Shaq was the last rookie to post 20/10/3 actually, but if it has to include assists, then no.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:08 pm

John wrote:
Rock bamas! wrote:
John wrote:
Rock bamas! wrote:

NAW,you fail.
God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 Oh-u-mad-cause-im-stylin-on-u1
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Rock bamas! wrote:
John wrote:
Rock bamas! wrote:
John wrote:
Rock bamas! wrote:

NAW,you fail.

Bro he mad

God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 Kobe-U-Mad

Last edited by King on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:09 pm

No You Didn`t prove shit.In the arguements,all youve said is that he is madefrom athleticsm and with out it he wouldnt have shit or you put other peoples stats,and than you act like your winning the arguement..Just STFU
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:11 pm

King wrote:
Rock bamas! wrote:
John wrote:
Rock bamas! wrote:
John wrote:
Rock bamas! wrote:

NAW,you fail.

Bro he mad

God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 Kobe-U-Mad
Fixed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

God damn Blake Griffin!!!
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next