Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

God damn Blake Griffin!!!

Go down 
+14
John14
brownie13
No Longer DEAD
Raza
SO6P [KING]
cbi
FC
Saeed
Chris
Darko
Abdu
Fox News
Nick C
EM:)
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Impressive!!!

Camby doing work 2!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

Male Posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:41 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
King wrote:

Detroit didn't beat Los Angeles
Los Angeles beat Los Angeles

Neutral

What series were you watching? The Pistons clearly outplayed LA.

King wrote:

If Kobe/Shaq would have worked better together, they would have swept the Pistons

No way! So you're saying that if something had changed about that series, the outcome would've been different? No shit, Sherlock. Again, why do you bring up hypothetical stuff when trying to prove something about how things are now? It's like saying "oh if the Lakers had scored more they would have won" or "oh if the Pistons had missed more the Lakers would have won."

King wrote:

Shaq is great and shall have his jersey retired in multiple locations

Dunno about the multiple locations, but no one's denying Shaq's greatness. Some of us would just rather have Hakeem.

Detroit Pistons worked better as a team, thus they won

Shaq will have his jersey retired in Orlando, Los Angeles, and Miami

Hakeem is great, but could never dominate an entire era like S
haq
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:42 pm

King wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
King wrote:

Neutral

King wrote:

If Kobe/Shaq would have worked better together, they would have swept the Pistons

No way! So you're saying that if something had changed about that series, the outcome would've been different? No shit, Sherlock. Again, why do you bring up hypothetical stuff when trying to prove something about how things are now? It's like saying "oh if the Lakers had scored more they would have won" or "oh if the Pistons had missed more the Lakers would have won."

King wrote:

Dunno about the multiple locations, but no one's denying Shaq's greatness. Some of us would just rather have Hakeem.

haq

Ugh...there's no use anymore. I'm with Visa, screw this.
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:01 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
King wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
King wrote:

Neutral

King wrote:

King wrote:

haq

Ugh...there's no use anymore. I'm with Visa, screw this.

Guess I won. afro
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Not even close. Your arguments were often shitty (calling Shaq the best man-to-man defender at his position all-time and arguing that the past decade has been a great one defensively for centers, for starters) and often had absolutely nothing to do with what we were talking about. But you've been blessed with the twin gifts of stupidity and arrogance, so it's pointless to argue with a dipshit like you.
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:17 am

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
Not even close. Your arguments were often shitty (calling Shaq the best man-to-man defender at his position all-time and arguing that the past decade has been a great one defensively for centers, for starters) and often had absolutely nothing to do with what we were talking about. But you've been blessed with the twin gifts of stupidity and arrogance, so it's pointless to argue with a dipshit like you.

Wow, I love you too? afro
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

Male Posts : 3251

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:08 am

King wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
King wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
King wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
King wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
King wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
King wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
King wrote:
Gimme dat money! wrote:
who stopped hakeem?nobody could stop hakeem+he was great defensively (surely better than shaq) and duncan did a pretty good job stopping shaq.

Hakeem is the most skillful Center, but anyone with half a brain would take Shaq simply because of his sheer strength/dominance over everything. Tim Duncan? Stop Shaq? Retard plea
se!

Most people here would pick Hakeem over Shaq. Both were unstoppable for different reasons (Hakeem was due to skill, Shaq due to sheer brute force) but Hakeem was vastly superior defensively. You've talked about how fantastic the 90's were defensively; Hakeem won back-to-back championships in that era. When did Shaq win his? Starting in one of the worst decades ever for centers (yeah, you've pointed out Wallace and Mourning already, great, but the bulk of the NBA's centers overall were much worse than in the 90's).

Most people in this forum lack common sense, fact
Shaq played better statistically in the 90s, fact
Hakeem won championships in the late 90s, f
act

Fact: most people in this forum have opinions you fail to respect.
Fact: 2 rings from Hakeem > 0 rings from Shaq (and Hakeem averaged way more blocks/steals and only trailed by a few points in PPG and their RPG was virtually the same).
Fact: Hakeem won his two championships in '94 and '95 (hint: those aren't in the late 90's like you mistakenly said).

-I respect everyone's opinion, but I like to correct their mistakes
-4 rings >>> 2 rings
-Hakeem won against New York/Orlando, where at the time the East was very weak.
-Excuse my error, sor
ry.

You call anyone who disagrees with you a retard and refer to our opinions as mistakes. That's not respect, but I could come up with a few less pleasant words for it if I wanted to.

Hakeem's rings were in the 90's, when he had to go through Robinson (in '94, when Robinson and the Spurs had HC advantage in the WCF) and Ewing (in the Finals the same year), and he became the only player in NBA history to win MVP, Finals MVP and DPOY in the same year. In '95, he eviscerated Shaq in the Finals for his second ring in a row. Shaq has two more rings, but his came in a much weaker era for centers.

Don't know why you're calling the East weak at that time, but it sure as hell couldnt've been weaker than it was for Shaq when he won his. The 2000 Pacers didn't have anyone on the level of Ewing or Robinson, unless you have an insanely high opinion of Rik Smits. The 2001 76ers did have Mutombo, but he was ravaged by injuries (only played 26 games that season). The 2002 Nets? No one of note, unless you also have an insanely high opinion of Todd MacCullough, or think that 6'9 sophomore PF Kenyon Martin was going to handle him. By 2006, the only guy that could come close to handling Shaq (Duncan) was out West; Shaq had a cakewalk through the East and then finally had to square off with the immortal Erick Dampier in the Finals for his fourth ring. I guess that whole argument just boils down to whether you value quality over quantity. Hakeem won two that came against vastly more difficult competition that what Shaq went through to get four.

Why did you type that long ass shit? To shorten it up, Shaq owned the 2000s era. and Lakers-Shaq was the greatest player I've seen in the history of the league.

God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 5529 God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 902265

Jesus, you just don't understand how basketball works. Or maybe you just don't know how to read (seriously, when someone tries to win an argument by saying "that was too long for me to read," you know that guy's an idiot). What part of "the era Shaq owned was arguably the weakest of all time for centers" is confusing you? We've been over this a few times now, and it still hasn't gotten through your thick skull.

Defensively, no it was not
In the early 2000s Mourning/Wallace were beasts, and could contain S
haq

YES. WE FUCKING KNOW ABOUT MOURNING AND WALLACE. YOU HAVE BROUGHT UP THEIR NAMES AND NO ONE ELSE'S.

Shaq never met Mourning in the playoffs (unless you want to count them playing together on the Heat) and the one time he ran into Wallace in the playoffs it was the 2004 Finals...which Shaq lost. Hmmm.

Wallace/Mourning are two of the greatest defensive Centers in NBA history.

God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 900593

Wow. That's really all you have to say? Incredible. Why the hell does it matter how great they were if Shaq never had to go through them to win anything (except, again, when Wallace's Pistons took down Shaq's Lakers)? Hakeem went through Robinson, Ewing and Shaq directly for his two titles...oh, but why bother repeating myself? You'll just say "oh it's too long for me to read retard" or "but Wallace and Mourning were in that era"...pathetic.

Just STFU,damm..your already hated..and youve been on this forum for 5 days..mabey you should respect peoples opinion and not act so stupid
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:10 am

I mean,Just respect opinions and quit thinking everybody but you is a retard than its all fine
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:50 am

John wrote:
I mean,Just respect opinions and quit thinking everybody but you is a retard than its all fine

Sure God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 902265
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:52 am

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

Thumb up! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:54 am

Shaq being best man to man defender ever is the biggest joke i've ever heard!Thanks for the laugh

He's totally all time great,can be argued as the best center and perhaps as overall but not all would have him in their teams,period!

Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:09 am

I love how RBT used to be a small little happy group of YA people and now everybody hates each other Razz
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Raza wrote:
I love how RBT used to be a small little happy group of YA people and now everybody hates each other Razz

Lol...wait, who do we hate besides the new guy? Sure, some of us didn't like Visa at the start, but now we've gotten used to his...particular brand of talking.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, of course! You're talking about Jal! Yeah, everyone hates her. 👅
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:43 pm

This is what makes RBT so cool, we all love each other! ❤
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:15 pm

Raza wrote:

Other than the new guy hating..none of us hate..sure most of the jokes are about my grammer..and other stuff....but still be the Love
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:29 pm

shut the fuck up raza
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Don't tell Raza to shut the fuck up, bitch!!
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:38 pm

I shut your mom the fuck up last night... bitchface...

Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:41 pm

Good thing I actually made your mom open her mouth yesterday....asshole
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Yeah well... so... jerk.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:51 pm

YS wrote:

If cbi had wanted his own comeback, he would've wiped it off your mom's chin...douchebag.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:54 pm

CAGUY!! WINNAH!!

Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:12 pm

Hahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:27 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
YS wrote:

If cbi had wanted his own comeback, he would've wiped it off your mom's chin...douchebag.

If I wanted to hear things people said 5 years ago....then I would just listen to your mom screaming my name in lust....motherfucker!
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:50 am

Raza wrote:

I don't hate anyone here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

God damn Blake Griffin!!!
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next