Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?

Go down 
+9
Stefan
Abdu
FC
Raza
Fox News
Saeed
Darko
cbi
King Of NJ
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

well I'm on my 2nd attempt

the 1st attempt I made myself a SG and was in the Nets summer league but choose to go to the Bulls training camp. My guy was so whack Flip Murray killed him and dropped 26 points one game on him in the summer league lmao. I had to play for the Iowa Energy in the D-League. Gave up after 4 games

The 2nd attempt I made myself a PG

I was in the Raptors Summer League than went to the Nets training camp and made the Nets.
I lead the Nets to the #1 record in the NBA and was 2nd in Rookie Of the Year and I'm in the Eastern Conference Finals against the Cavs now. I lead the playoffs with 30ppg and 10apg as the Nets PG lol
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

Male Posts : 5676

If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?   If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:24 am

I'm on the Heat, overall 43 LMAO!!!! Only played like 10 games
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/YK13

If you play NBA 2k10 have you ever tried to do the "My Player" mode?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4