Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

QUIET STORM NO MORE, TRY QUIET ERUPTION!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

QUIET STORM NO MORE, TRY QUIET ERUPTION!!!! Empty
PostSubject: QUIET STORM NO MORE, TRY QUIET ERUPTION!!!!   QUIET STORM NO MORE, TRY QUIET ERUPTION!!!! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:59 am

CJ Watson, a D-Leaguer tore up the Kings for 40 points today, along with 6 assists and 7 rebounds...and wow...he had 38 through 3 while shooting 15/16 from the field.

Normally I wouldn't spazz out if someone had a LeBron-esque day...but honestly. Let me emphasize this again. He is a D-LEAGUER.

On a side note, Maggete left the game with a torn hamstring and Don Nelson died on the court after a fan threw a box of donuts, aka Nellie's appatizer at him.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

PostSubject: Re: QUIET STORM NO MORE, TRY QUIET ERUPTION!!!!   QUIET STORM NO MORE, TRY QUIET ERUPTION!!!! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:04 am

Nice lol

Don Nelson died on the court after a fan threw a box of donuts, aka Nellie's appatizer at him.

that is just the statement of the day ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: QUIET STORM NO MORE, TRY QUIET ERUPTION!!!!   QUIET STORM NO MORE, TRY QUIET ERUPTION!!!! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:07 am

When your grandchildren ask you what the weather was like on the night C.J. Watson erupted. All you have to do is reply with a, "psst I lived in that crazy ass weather hombre." Then as they settle down they'd soon thereafter realize that you lived through history on the night that C.J. Watson stood on top of the basketball world.
Back to top Go down
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!

Female Posts : 11937

PostSubject: Re: QUIET STORM NO MORE, TRY QUIET ERUPTION!!!!   QUIET STORM NO MORE, TRY QUIET ERUPTION!!!! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:08 am

lol, Ryan was happy about this.
Nice win by GS.

BEN!!!
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: QUIET STORM NO MORE, TRY QUIET ERUPTION!!!!   QUIET STORM NO MORE, TRY QUIET ERUPTION!!!! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:10 am

So I know John Starks, a d-leaguer dropped 39 twice, but never 40. So is Watson's an NBA all-time high in points for a d-leaguer? I know Starks is like the only d-leaguer to make an All-Star game. Watson would stand on top of d-leaguer history if he is the undisputed champion .
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: QUIET STORM NO MORE, TRY QUIET ERUPTION!!!!   QUIET STORM NO MORE, TRY QUIET ERUPTION!!!! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:07 am

jade XD wrote:
lol, Ryan was happy about this.
Nice win by GS.

BEN!!!

Ryan was an idiot...he was watching the Mavericks game. And yee, our most quality win by far over one of the more quality teams.

JADE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUIET STORM NO MORE, TRY QUIET ERUPTION!!!!   QUIET STORM NO MORE, TRY QUIET ERUPTION!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

QUIET STORM NO MORE, TRY QUIET ERUPTION!!!!
Page 1 of 1