Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Seattle Storm wins its 2nd WNBA Championship sweeping the Atlanta Dream 3 games to 0

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

Seattle Storm wins its 2nd WNBA Championship sweeping the Atlanta Dream 3 games to 0 Empty
PostSubject: Seattle Storm wins its 2nd WNBA Championship sweeping the Atlanta Dream 3 games to 0   Seattle Storm wins its 2nd WNBA Championship sweeping the Atlanta Dream 3 games to 0 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Congratulations to Seattle who won the WNBA championship! They finally pulled their strings together with their dynamic trio of MVP Lauren Jackson and All Stars Sue Bird and Swin Cash and got out of the first round. They had the best regular season of all the WNBA teams, and proved to the league that despite a down year for the rest of the west, that they were for real. Atlanta put up a hell of a fight, keeping every game close and to the wire but at the end of the day, the Storm just had more clutch in them.

The WNBA Finals MVP is ... Lauren Jackson who averaged 22 ppg and 8 rpg.

Next year, the Mystics will win it all!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

Male Posts : 3251

Seattle Storm wins its 2nd WNBA Championship sweeping the Atlanta Dream 3 games to 0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle Storm wins its 2nd WNBA Championship sweeping the Atlanta Dream 3 games to 0   Seattle Storm wins its 2nd WNBA Championship sweeping the Atlanta Dream 3 games to 0 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:58 pm

Congrats...

but next year..its going to be L.A...nba and wnba!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Storm wins its 2nd WNBA Championship sweeping the Atlanta Dream 3 games to 0   Seattle Storm wins its 2nd WNBA Championship sweeping the Atlanta Dream 3 games to 0 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Congrats to the Storm!!!

Hopefully, Silver Stars will be able to contend next season haha
Back to top Go down
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Storm wins its 2nd WNBA Championship sweeping the Atlanta Dream 3 games to 0   Seattle Storm wins its 2nd WNBA Championship sweeping the Atlanta Dream 3 games to 0 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:12 am

So happy NY Liberty didn't go to the WNBA Finals.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Storm wins its 2nd WNBA Championship sweeping the Atlanta Dream 3 games to 0   Seattle Storm wins its 2nd WNBA Championship sweeping the Atlanta Dream 3 games to 0 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:02 pm

LOL why is that Tony?
They rep your NY dude.
Back to top Go down
lozan :)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
lozan :)

Female Posts : 5260

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Storm wins its 2nd WNBA Championship sweeping the Atlanta Dream 3 games to 0   Seattle Storm wins its 2nd WNBA Championship sweeping the Atlanta Dream 3 games to 0 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:28 pm

The Dream went to the Finals?
Woah!! Thats awesome!!

Oh and congrats to the Seattle Storm (:
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Storm wins its 2nd WNBA Championship sweeping the Atlanta Dream 3 games to 0   Seattle Storm wins its 2nd WNBA Championship sweeping the Atlanta Dream 3 games to 0 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:21 pm

SRF: Chillin' wrote:
LOL why is that Tony?
They rep your NY dude.

I'm a Giants fan as well but I consider the Giants a NJ team. Anyways when they won the SB I was so happy, but something ate away at me to the very core as well the fact that they have that NY name and the Knicks were bad. In 2000 when the Mets went to the WS I wanted them to win so bad cause they my team and my Knicks were good in 2000 as well. In 2006 when the Mets went to the NLCS and lost to the Cards in 7 by a late run by Yadier Molina I was so bummed because my team could have been in the WS but I saw a light at the end of the tunnel and saw it for the best cause the Knicks sucked. I hate the Yankees so when they won the WS last year it was repulsive not only cause I dislike them but they from NY. I have a strict policy that I don't root fora NY based team to win a championship again before the Knicks win one. I think it makes the Knicks look bad in comparison and further shows the incompetency of our front office with all these NY teams winning even if I'm a fan of the NY teams. Giants was fun as hell to see though cause they to me are a NJ team it's just the name "New York" in front of Giants that soured me a bit long after the SB.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Storm wins its 2nd WNBA Championship sweeping the Atlanta Dream 3 games to 0   Seattle Storm wins its 2nd WNBA Championship sweeping the Atlanta Dream 3 games to 0 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:09 pm

Lozan '11 Smile wrote:
The Dream went to the Finals?
Woah!! Thats awesome!!

Oh and congrats to the Seattle Storm (:

Yes they did. They went to the Finals as a 4 seed (the lowest seed in the WNBA playoffs), sweeping the Mystics in the First Round, and beating the Liberty 2 games to 1 in the Eastern Finals

Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Storm wins its 2nd WNBA Championship sweeping the Atlanta Dream 3 games to 0   Seattle Storm wins its 2nd WNBA Championship sweeping the Atlanta Dream 3 games to 0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seattle Storm wins its 2nd WNBA Championship sweeping the Atlanta Dream 3 games to 0
Page 1 of 1