Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Which NCAA stars you like but when he turns into NBA player, you hate him?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Which NCAA stars you like but when he turns into NBA player, you hate him? Empty
PostSubject: Which NCAA stars you like but when he turns into NBA player, you hate him?   Which NCAA stars you like but when he turns into NBA player, you hate him? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:02 am

Also why?
Back to top Go down

Which NCAA stars you like but when he turns into NBA player, you hate him? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which NCAA stars you like but when he turns into NBA player, you hate him?   Which NCAA stars you like but when he turns into NBA player, you hate him? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:06 am

Mine is Carmelo Anthony, I don't hate him personally I just hate his laziness, if he plays like what he did in NCAA, he would be so much better than now.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Which NCAA stars you like but when he turns into NBA player, you hate him?   Which NCAA stars you like but when he turns into NBA player, you hate him? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:07 am

Russell Westbrook left way too early. He coud have gotten so much better in college
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: Which NCAA stars you like but when he turns into NBA player, you hate him?   Which NCAA stars you like but when he turns into NBA player, you hate him? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:00 am

Joakim Noah, Used to like him at Florida now hate him in Chicago...
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: Which NCAA stars you like but when he turns into NBA player, you hate him?   Which NCAA stars you like but when he turns into NBA player, you hate him? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:11 pm

JJ Redick Sad
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Which NCAA stars you like but when he turns into NBA player, you hate him?   Which NCAA stars you like but when he turns into NBA player, you hate him? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:18 pm

SK22 This is Our Game wrote:
JJ Redick Sad

I hated JJ Redick so much when he was at Duke lol. I still dislike him, never have and never will like him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which NCAA stars you like but when he turns into NBA player, you hate him?   Which NCAA stars you like but when he turns into NBA player, you hate him? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which NCAA stars you like but when he turns into NBA player, you hate him?
Page 1 of 1