Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns?

Go down 
+2
cbi
Saeed
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns? Empty
PostSubject: Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns?   Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Top 3 teams in the leauge.

1. Phoenix Suns -
Are hot. 13 and 3 is an amazing start. Steve Nash looks like he's in his prime, Jason Richardson is having an overachieving season, Amare is back to his old self, before the big injury. And aside from those three, you still have Frye, Hill, and the bench who are all doing pretty good.

2. Los Angeles Lakers -
Not really a surprise here. One of only three (others are Boston, Denver) to be undefeated within the division. 12 wins, yet only have played 4 games on the road as of now.

3. Orlando Magic -
The team is working well together. Now that 'Shard is back, we have our complete team. The bench is looking good and so are the starters. 7-2 on the road, which is great, as well.

Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns?   Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:32 pm

Atlanta?
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns?   Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:37 pm

The Suns are kinda of a surprise.....

They've gone back to their old ways.....and they've improved greatly in their half-court offense too....
They are running and gunning...
Richardson is playing good defense (even though its not enough to pick up the whole team defense)

Overall...the suns are a nice surprise with Nash & his long hair...

The Lakers and Magic are expected....
The Nuggets should be tied with the Suns...in my opinion...

But either way.....other than the Suns....everything has gone as expected....
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns?   Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:04 am

Milwaukee 8-7.

You call that expected?
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns?   Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:51 am

Phoenix #1?

There are a lot of teams that belong in the conversation for best team, not just these three. Where is Denver, Dallas, Atlanta, Cleveland? They've all beaten good teams too, and all have decent records. Too early in the season to make a judgment about this. Even if I wanted to make one, I really shouldn't be able to because all these teams are still bunched up.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns?   Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:52 am

These are the best 3 teams Percentage wise, not based on my opinion.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns?   Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:05 am

okay. suns have impressed, not surprised IMO. They have an impressive win at Boston, but at Orlando, and at the Lakers, they have been blown out. They've played well in the games they should win, but we'll see as the season unfolds. the same goes for each and every other team, its still early.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns?   Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:39 am

Now that Shaq is gone the Suns can now play Suns ball.

As long as the refs dont call fouls on Dwight, they will be O.K.

If the Lakers stay healthy, another banner will hang from the raftors
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns?   Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:52 pm

didn't the lakers kill the suns without Gasol? I think the lakers should be over the suns.

I wouldn't say that your list is bad though... i mean they're all great teams.. even if you took a team out and replaced them with boston it would still be fine.

but I dont like calling anyone the number 1 team this early in the season.
Back to top Go down
Snow.
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Snow.

Male Posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns?   Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:10 pm

The atlanta hawks wasnt as expected they are underated, Crawford brings in depth from the bench and they are playing good... the nuggets are up there, Magic are doing really good i reackon carter > turkoglu and i like the way Van Gundy runs his rotattion, Cavs are a bit of a disapointment but ... Bobcats are going good now with Jackson...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns?   Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lakers, Magic, and.... Suns?
Page 1 of 1